Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Conditioner, pH Neutralizer, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Love this conditioner!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Dec 01, 2009

I've been looking for natural hair-care products to replace the ones I had previously been using that are loaded with harsh chemicals. I tried this one and I absolutely love it! It is a very thick conditioner, and a little goes a long way. It gets all of the tangles out and it has a wonderful smell. If you like your conditioner to be very moisturizing, I would recommend this one.

Great conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 29, 2010

I color my hair and this is the first and only cruelty free conditioner that has made my hair so soft again. This is great stuff. I use about a marble size dollop and leave it on for about 2 minutes before rinsing. I am so happy to have found this product.

Conditioner that works

Posted by Reviewer3281084 on Dec 27, 2009

I really like this conditioner. It works to soften my hair and adds moisture to my dry stessed hair. It makes my hair more manageable. I would definitley use this product again.

nice and rich

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

If you have very dry hair, I would highly recommend this if you want an all natural conditioner that is super conditioning. Getting it out of the bottle isn't very convenient each use so I've transferred it to another bottle with a bit of runny conditioner and essential oils to help. You could try adding a pump to dispense the product although it hasn't yet worked for me.

not quite enough for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

on the whole I like this conditioner. if I don't intend to blow dry my hair then I use it. I wish it were a bit more moisturizing though for my dry hair. if I blow dry after using this my hair gets a little frizzy since it's just not moisturizing enough for my hair when it's heat treated.