Decent but not amazing

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

It doesn't work as well as some other regular conditioners I've tried, but it's OK for the price and ingredients. It didn't do anything great for the appearance or behavior of my hair, but it seemed to have helped strengthen and smooth/detangle it somewhat. It is almond scented. My hair has been dyed and is somewhat fine. I just felt like something was lacking.

Very good conditioner

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Nov 26, 2014

This conditioner make my hair nice and smooth. I have caucasian mid blonde hair with a slight wave. I've put some highlights into it and colored my hair a little darker after that. My hair was roughened at the ends, full of snarls and a lot of conditioners could not do the trick anymore, not even the rosa mosqueta with apple scent. This conditioner does the job just perfectly. As said it has a bit of a cherry almond smell. The smell is light enough to not be disturbing but strong enough to slightly linger in your hair. Really a nice smelling and nourishing conditioner.

nice and rich

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

If you have very dry hair, I would highly recommend this if you want an all natural conditioner that is super conditioning. Getting it out of the bottle isn't very convenient each use so I've transferred it to another bottle with a bit of runny conditioner and essential oils to help. You could try adding a pump to dispense the product although it hasn't yet worked for me.

mon chouchou

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

à commander les yeux fermés

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2835808 on Jan 09, 2013

I love this conditioner, it is very moisturising and has a lovely almond scent, like marzipan or amaretto.

Perfect pair to the same shampoo

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 11, 2012

My hair feel and look very nice after washing. Not all Aubrey shampoos and conditioners fit me. but this one finally did. Отличная пара к одноименному шампуню. Некоторые другие Обри шампуни и кондиционеры мне не подошли, а этот наконец-то подошел. И он самый дешевый из всех Обри шампуней, по крайней мере на этом сайте.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

Good!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I have long hair and got this for use after summer pool days (with no cap) and like how well it untangles hair and conditions. I still prefer the GBP conditioner because I noticed I had more hair fallout with this one than with GBP and that it doesn't moisturize my scalp as well. Nice scent and luxurious feeling in the shower.

My first disappointment.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been buying this product for more than 20 years, but in the last two years Aubrey is replacing the first ingredient, coconut fatty acid with alcohol. I specifically chose Aubrey to get away from facial care that insisted on alcohol as one of the main ingredients. I thought iHerb had the last few bottle as their ingredients list still showed the coconut fatty acid ingredients list but that is not what I received in the mail. There probably isn't anyone as pure as Aubrey but I am sorry to see all of their conditioners go this way. I fear for the facial soaps.

bon soin

Posted by labouldogue on Aug 11, 2012

Contrairement au shampoing de la même ligne, ce conditionneur tiend bien ses promesses!!!!.. il adoucit et protége les cheveux, je l'utilise en alternance avec le conditionneur a la rose musquée qui lui est nourrissant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »