great product!

Posted by Reviewer1132116 on Apr 11, 2010

i love this conditioner! it smells great and my hair feels really soft after i use it.

ONE OF AUBREY'S BEST CONDITIONERS!

Posted by Reviewer1141645 on Jan 05, 2010

Nothing softens and detangles like this product

CURLY HAIR MUST

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

if you have curly hair you need this and you need it more than the shampoo

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Aug 08, 2010

Smells like almond soap. Definitely doesn't leave an oily/heavy residue on hair like other AO conditioners, but also doesn't seem to moisturize as well. I think I prefer Honeysuckle Rose for my curly hair for moisture and detangling.

Horrible !

Posted by Reviewer1910724 on Jan 04, 2011

I normally use the Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner which is amazing for very dry or chemically processed hair i bought this as it's meant too detoxify the hair of build up and any residues. Straight away my hair felt very strange and waxy and i had trouble combing my hair even with a wide tooth comb and suffered a little shedding !! so i re-shampooed with Giovanni's 50/50 balancing clarifying shampoo and conditioned with Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner and my hair is happy again ! . I threw this in the bin .

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this conditioner counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with the matching shampoo and using this conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

So far this has helped my daughter after swimming. She has very curly hair and it dries out easily.

mon chouchou

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

à commander les yeux fermés

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »