Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Oct 06, 2010

This is the alternative for the GPB Condi and I like it very much. My hair agrees with me.

All time fave

Posted by Reviewer2360505 on Dec 25, 2010

Probably my fave conditioner of all time, any time of year. I don't go near my scalp with it, but probably could. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and protects it well - I run swim ski etc and my hair seems to stay healthy. A must for beach days.

CURLY HAIR MUST

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

if you have curly hair you need this and you need it more than the shampoo

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Aug 08, 2010

Smells like almond soap. Definitely doesn't leave an oily/heavy residue on hair like other AO conditioners, but also doesn't seem to moisturize as well. I think I prefer Honeysuckle Rose for my curly hair for moisture and detangling.

Horrible !

Posted by Reviewer1910724 on Jan 04, 2011

I normally use the Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner which is amazing for very dry or chemically processed hair i bought this as it's meant too detoxify the hair of build up and any residues. Straight away my hair felt very strange and waxy and i had trouble combing my hair even with a wide tooth comb and suffered a little shedding !! so i re-shampooed with Giovanni's 50/50 balancing clarifying shampoo and conditioned with Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner and my hair is happy again ! . I threw this in the bin .

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this conditioner counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with the matching shampoo and using this conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

So far this has helped my daughter after swimming. She has very curly hair and it dries out easily.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

Perfect pair to the same shampoo

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 11, 2012

My hair feel and look very nice after washing. Not all Aubrey shampoos and conditioners fit me. but this one finally did. Отличная пара к одноименному шампуню. Некоторые другие Обри шампуни и кондиционеры мне не подошли, а этот наконец-то подошел. И он самый дешевый из всех Обри шампуней, по крайней мере на этом сайте.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »