Perfect pair to the same shampoo

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 11, 2012

My hair feel and look very nice after washing. Not all Aubrey shampoos and conditioners fit me. but this one finally did. Отличная пара к одноименному шампуню. Некоторые другие Обри шампуни и кондиционеры мне не подошли, а этот наконец-то подошел. И он самый дешевый из всех Обри шампуней, по крайней мере на этом сайте.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Jul 08, 2008

works well, safe. Leaves our hair so soft

Very good conditioner

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Nov 26, 2014

This conditioner make my hair nice and smooth. I have caucasian mid blonde hair with a slight wave. I've put some highlights into it and colored my hair a little darker after that. My hair was roughened at the ends, full of snarls and a lot of conditioners could not do the trick anymore, not even the rosa mosqueta with apple scent. This conditioner does the job just perfectly. As said it has a bit of a cherry almond smell. The smell is light enough to not be disturbing but strong enough to slightly linger in your hair. Really a nice smelling and nourishing conditioner.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2752607 on Dec 06, 2011

Used 5 times a week after swim practice, and hair has stayed healthy.

bon soin

Posted by labouldogue on Aug 11, 2012

Contrairement au shampoing de la même ligne, ce conditionneur tiend bien ses promesses!!!!.. il adoucit et protége les cheveux, je l'utilise en alternance avec le conditionneur a la rose musquée qui lui est nourrissant.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2835808 on Jan 09, 2013

I love this conditioner, it is very moisturising and has a lovely almond scent, like marzipan or amaretto.

Good!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I have long hair and got this for use after summer pool days (with no cap) and like how well it untangles hair and conditions. I still prefer the GBP conditioner because I noticed I had more hair fallout with this one than with GBP and that it doesn't moisturize my scalp as well. Nice scent and luxurious feeling in the shower.

Baby scented goodness

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 20, 2011

It's not your conventional conditioner. Detangles nicely and doesn't weigh hair down. My dry hair needs a little more moisture but this is a good natural product nonetheless.

not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1860973 on Dec 09, 2010

Too strong for my hair, leaves them little greasy. Althoug I thought I have damaged hair.

very conditioning - too much for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1689866 on Feb 10, 2009

I think this is likely a great product, but it didn't work too well on my fine hair. I couldn't get it all out and my hair often looked greasy on the sides.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »