New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Conditioner, pH Neutralizer, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this conditioner counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with the matching shampoo and using this conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

So far this has helped my daughter after swimming. She has very curly hair and it dries out easily.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

Perfect pair to the same shampoo

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 11, 2012

My hair feel and look very nice after washing. Not all Aubrey shampoos and conditioners fit me. but this one finally did. Отличная пара к одноименному шампуню. Некоторые другие Обри шампуни и кондиционеры мне не подошли, а этот наконец-то подошел. И он самый дешевый из всех Обри шампуней, по крайней мере на этом сайте.