j'adore

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'adore tout ces produits qui sont léger et sentent le concombre, parfait pour peaux sensible et mixte.

For Rosacea & Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

If you have rosacea, as I do, and you have dry skin, I recommend that you try these products in this trial size kit to determine their effect on your skin. So far, I am pleased. The Aubrey seabuckthorn oil (not in this kit) has been indispensable in regards to my rosacea. It really helps to cut the flare of redness on my cheeks.

Great moisturiser, but stinks. :-)

Posted by Reviewer2220413 on Jun 18, 2010

I can handle the strong cucumber smell, but I wont purchase the fullsize. I prefer the AO rosa mosqueta line, which smells amazing! Like almonds and marzipan. But the effect of this line is great too. It leaves my skin soft and absolutely spot-free.

mixed feelings

Posted by Pansik on Jan 11, 2011

the smell is rather strong but i found it pleasant enough. i liked the toner, it doesnt dry the skin even though has the alcohol in it, and i also liked the cleancing lotion - cleans good and doesnt dry at all. I only was disappointed in the cream - it doesnt spread thin everywhere and leaves the lines on my face, which can be rolled off afterwards :( so it only can be used at nights, not in day-time under the make-up :(

nice products

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

Very nice products and all natural! I like this one more then the dry skin products for my dry skin! I just love Aubrey!

I like these products a lot

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2009

– the skin feels very clean after the cleansing milk, and the moisturizer is just as rich as I need but not too heavy. I like that it has a little glide and slip after application –not stiff as those creams with too much stearic acid. (and this has no at all) I also use the cream on my eyes – I’m too lazy to use different kind of creams and I bought this because all the ingredients seems safe for that – and both Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber is used for soothing the eye area. I've already ordered the cleanser, and will order the moisturizer too when I run out of my Dr Hauscka.

Nice Dry Skin Travel Set!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

set

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

perfectly cleanses and nourishes the skin

Great gift

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Jun 23, 2012

Bought this as a gift for a friend - love all these products so it's a nice introduction to the range.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1716997 on Jan 16, 2011

I loved this little sampler! I've been transitioning to all natural products, and this was a great way to try some products before buying the full size. A little goes a long way with these products, and after a month I still have some left! Since its winter I thought I'd try the combo dry skin set. I liked the cleanser, felt gentle and rinsed away nicely. The toner worked well too, it was non drying, although it smelt quite strong. The moisturizer was light and silky, and absorbed right away. Haven't tried the mask yet. Overall, I really liked this line, and would use for the winter. But for other seasons it may not work so well for my dry/oily combo skin. I'm going to try the set for normal skin, and maybe even for combo oily skin, before I buy any full size products. I'd definitely recommend these sets, and think they'd make a nice gift too! Oh, and the set comes with 3 other Aubrey single use samples too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »