requires using a better moisturizer

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 07, 2013

I bought this set for my sister. Her skin was really oily, but now it's oily and at the same time dry and flaky. I guess this set needs a better moisturizer.

Wife loved it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Will probably buy most of it separately now that we know we like it. Love Aubrey stuff. This is a decent value too. Much of this stuff goes a long way.

pabandymui gerai

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Nov 17, 2012

nepatogūs buteliukai,iš kurių sunku išspausti prausiklį,kaukę,kremuką.Kiekiai maži,bet susipažinimui tinkami.

odd smell, odd consistency

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

these products smell awful, it reminds me of some oriental spice (though the smell fades quickly from the skin, which is good). But the consistency of Cleansing Lotion and Moisturiser is questionable. Lotion wasn't liquid or creamy, it was like butter, so was Moisturiser. I couldn't find any "Best Before" mark, maybe my pack was below the expiration date :(. Afraid to use those under such conditions.

reasonable expectations

Posted by 5258269547489455553 on Aug 04, 2012

This set was in my first received order. All products from set are very good to my skin (normal with oily T-zone). Facial сleansing lotion has nice texture and smell. In my opinion, this lotion don't washed off completely by water. But with this task facial toner works fine. Toner is soft and effective at the same time. Moisturizer SPF 15 has a thick consistency, but is absorbed instantly. Maybe somebody does not like the smell of moisturizer, but not me. After 3 steps my skin is fresh and pleasant to the touch. Mask is too oily, but washed off easily.

Smell is very bad.

Posted by 4740953955547377110 on Aug 01, 2012

I didn`t like the smell at all so I stopped using these products therefore I can`t rate them.

I did not like the smell

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

I did not like the smell

Pratique pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Produits de très bon rapport qualité prix, crème de grande contenance pour un format voyage. Cependant je pense que cette gamme est plus pour peau normale sans problèmes que pour peau mixte, il n'y a pas d'effet matifiant, et la crème contient du beurre de karité, pas ce qu'il y a de mieux en cas de problèmes de boutons.

good chance to try small volume

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

try it )

Not bad

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

At first I was happy with this product, i liked it so much, but after couple of weeks i hadn't notice any effect. Size of products is good, you can use it about 2-3 weeks and package is pretty good, so you can use it as small present

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »