Pratique pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Produits de très bon rapport qualité prix, crème de grande contenance pour un format voyage. Cependant je pense que cette gamme est plus pour peau normale sans problèmes que pour peau mixte, il n'y a pas d'effet matifiant, et la crème contient du beurre de karité, pas ce qu'il y a de mieux en cas de problèmes de boutons.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3289984 on Sep 22, 2010

I feel like it gets my skin squeaky clean and helps fight against blackheads. My only complaint would be that the smell is all that great, but it's tolerable.

Posted by Reviewer1745426 on Nov 06, 2010

very useful kit!

travel kit

Posted by Reviewer2531382 on Jan 23, 2011

It's great for travels

very good mask

Posted by Reviewer2398010 on Apr 05, 2011

in this set I did not come cleanser. very good mask

Great products for travel

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 17, 2011

These are big enough for 3-4 days. The products made my skin really soft. I have acne-prone skin and these products did nothing for my acne, so I will not buy these in bigger size. If you have combination or oily skin I really recommend these products!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1308224 on Dec 11, 2011

It is conviniante for travelling. I like toner most of all. Mask becomes warm on skin - is also good. Moisturizer in summer makes my skin a bit oily. The cleancer came to me opened and practically dry in bottle. The smell of products is ''green'', not strong. The bag is nice.