Nice

Posted by Reviewer1855395 on Jul 08, 2008

I like this line a lot, works nice for me, better than expensive brands. Most importantly, it is natural. Women, go for it, just make sure you choose product according to your skin type.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1975328 on Aug 21, 2011

I really like this product

Test kit

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 11, 2011

I used this as a test kit and it does seem to help with my large clogged pores. I have since purchased all the products in the kit in regular size.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1038434 on Dec 21, 2011

very nice set, you can try every product before buying bigger bottles, and thanks for free samples

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer2254112 on Jan 24, 2012

I love these products. The cleanser feels minty. The moisturizer is not oily and it makes my skin look better instantly.

From Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Mar 25, 2012

Wonderful for my skin!!

So nice

Posted by Reviewer2325202 on Mar 29, 2011

The amount in tubes enough to test these items well. Everything is good for combination skin. Especially cleansing lotion, gently removes make-up and leaves skin fresh and hydrates it. Moisturizer is light, soothes skin and hydrates. The Toner and mask are good as well. Gonna buy full-size next time)

reasonable expectations

Posted by 5258269547489455553 on Aug 04, 2012

This set was in my first received order. All products from set are very good to my skin (normal with oily T-zone). Facial —Āleansing lotion has nice texture and smell. In my opinion, this lotion don't washed off completely by water. But with this task facial toner works fine. Toner is soft and effective at the same time. Moisturizer SPF 15 has a thick consistency, but is absorbed instantly. Maybe somebody does not like the smell of moisturizer, but not me. After 3 steps my skin is fresh and pleasant to the touch. Mask is too oily, but washed off easily.

good chance to try small volume

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

try it )

Wife loved it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Will probably buy most of it separately now that we know we like it. Love Aubrey stuff. This is a decent value too. Much of this stuff goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »