pabandymui gerai

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Nov 17, 2012

nepatogūs buteliukai,iš kurių sunku išspausti prausiklį,kaukę,kremuką.Kiekiai maži,bet susipažinimui tinkami.

Not bad

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

At first I was happy with this product, i liked it so much, but after couple of weeks i hadn't notice any effect. Size of products is good, you can use it about 2-3 weeks and package is pretty good, so you can use it as small present

requires using a better moisturizer

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 07, 2013

I bought this set for my sister. Her skin was really oily, but now it's oily and at the same time dry and flaky. I guess this set needs a better moisturizer.

I don't like this set

Posted by Reviewer1163931 on Oct 25, 2011

from the whole set I just poravilis mask and toner, moisturizer hydrates do not, and cleansing lotion is not clean.

odd smell, odd consistency

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

these products smell awful, it reminds me of some oriental spice (though the smell fades quickly from the skin, which is good). But the consistency of Cleansing Lotion and Moisturiser is questionable. Lotion wasn't liquid or creamy, it was like butter, so was Moisturiser. I couldn't find any "Best Before" mark, maybe my pack was below the expiration date :(. Afraid to use those under such conditions.

Angel