Great!

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on May 17, 2010

The products work great on my combination skin, cleanse the skin without drying it up. I have already ordered them in full size!

seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Dec 14, 2009

I bought this as a test to see if it would help my skin and it has. I have tried practically every product on the market along with heavy duty prescription drugs like Accutane for my chronic intermittent cystic acne. The Aubrey products appear to be the only ones that have actually decreased the amount of acne I get, the frequency of flareups and the healing time. I use the entire combination skin line in addition to the Amino Derm Gel by Aubrey.

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer2417616 on Oct 20, 2009

I like the masque best. Moisturiser scent is overpowering, smells like bitter herbal concoction. Lingers on the face for about 2 hrs. Not the scent for me.

It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Feb 03, 2009

I think the lotion is too thick and feels heavy on my face. Aubrey Organics is my favorite as far as conditioner and body lotion, though. Great ingredients, but I think maybe the combination oily set does not work for me.

Angel

Posted by Reviewer2379899 on Nov 21, 2008

Great product

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1855395 on Jul 08, 2008

I like this line a lot, works nice for me, better than expensive brands. Most importantly, it is natural. Women, go for it, just make sure you choose product according to your skin type.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »