Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Normal Skin - 3, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Perfect for "Try before you buy"

Posted by Reviewer3302793 From Illinois on Jun 02, 2010

I ordered the travel set because I had never tried Aubrey products before. I basically wanted to try it out before I spent money on the full size bottles. The samples are the perfect size. I have been using them for about 2 weeks and I still have plenty left. I bet it will last about a month. I am still on the fence on whether or not I actually like the product though. The facial cleanser is like nothing I have ever used before, it has a runny, weird texture and I dont necessarily feel like it is getting my make-up off completely. I don't see much difference between when I do and dont use the toner. The moisturizer is also a weird texture but doesnt leave my face too oily. I like that it has SPF in it. I definitely recommend this product as it is the perfect size to "try before you buy."

Gift item

Posted by Reviewer1333587 From California on Sep 22, 2012

Gave this as a gift did not get feed back.