July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Oily Skin - 5, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Aubrey organics (oily skin) Love it

Posted by Reviewer2254112 on Nov 09, 2009

I love the travel sets because it gives you the oppertunity to try the products before buying the full size bottles. I have adult acne, and sensitive skin and love this products because it is very natural and does not contain harsh chemicals, colors, or scents. The trick with the CLEANSER is to use very little and lather it up with water because it is very thick. I like how the eucalyptus makes your face tingle but does not dry out your skin. The ASTRINGENT also feels wonderful. I didn't like the OIL BALANCING MASK. I found it felt too oily on my skin, and it should be in a squeeze tube because I couldn't get it out, and the oil came to the top and didn't blend when I shook it. The OIL BALANCING MOISTURIZER is my favorite. Make sure your face is wet and use very little. It makes your face very soft and my skin looked better instantly. It gets rid of the extra oil without drying out your skin, and did not make be break out. It does not feel heavy or smelly like most products I've tried.

bien pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'achete le kit surtout pour la crème de 30 ml car aimant changer c'est assez pour moi. Crème assez épaisse, odeur fraiche, mais difficile a appliquer, peluche pour laisser place à un effet peau mat et figé pas très agréable, on a pas le temps de masser. Au cour de la journée n'évite pas la brillance.. mais bons actifs.

Good value

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

A nice little travel set. Includes decent sizes so you can get a good feel for the products. Personally I like the cleanser, toner and mask. I think i'll pass on the moisturiser though.

I'm happy

Posted by Reviewer2936606 on Jul 02, 2011

It's nice to try products before buy. I like oil balancing moisturizer and eye cream.

great

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Sep 12, 2011

I've tried "everything" with my shiny problematic skin. this one is a definite favourite so far.