Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Aug 04, 2008

Better than anything I have tried. I just wish it came in something other than the travel size. Love the smell, the feel, the results. It says to shake...too thick to shake. That's my only complaint and it isn't much of one. I love this company. It is the only one so far that actually doesn't put stuff like sodium lauryl sulfate in their products. Kiss My Face and other "natural" companies that use the word 'organic' do.

try this!

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Dec 22, 2008

i wasn't sure if my skin was oily or combination oily, so i tried this kit. i love all the things in it expect for the moisturizer. i thought it smelled weird and it left a weird residue on my face - like little specs of something.

Great for controlling acne breakouts!

Posted by Reviewer1671312 on Jul 18, 2009

This natural facial kit controls my acne breakouts very well. It also does so without drying out my face or leaving it oily (important because I have very oily skin.) I will purchase again!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jun 16, 2010

It's really amazing how my face looks and feels after applying it. Really works

good price, good volumes

Posted by Reviewer1058446 on Nov 19, 2010

I like this set because I could try 7 products for a good price and decide what I would buy in a standart volume: cleanser and cream

Posted by Reviewer2495463 on Dec 22, 2010

Very good!

Love it!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011

I like this travel set!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 11, 2011

Great chance to try several products and see if they suit you. It lasts quite long too (over a month for me). Definitely buying full versions of everything included in the set.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Sep 24, 2011

Great product

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1269487 on Jan 08, 2012

Over the years I have been using Biggs&Featherbelle's soap to maintain my oily skin. Only issue is it really dries my skin out though when used to often. The lotions and astringents that come in this pouch really help my skin maintain its moisture and also doesn't irritate my skin to the point acne shows up. I am so buying more! XD

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »