Not too shabby

Posted by Reviewer2856874 on Mar 18, 2010

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin. Many products say dermatologist approved and Im still left with dry redness all over my face but not with aubrey organics. My only complaint is that I need exfoliation that this doesnt provide but not many products do unless stated. It has a very creamy texture with a fresh smell of lemon. Id recomend giving it a try.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2549965 on Jul 07, 2009

fantastic product for sensitive-comb.oily skin. Especially the daily cream, its make my skin matte, absolutly non greasy. I will try the orignal size.

products are rated

Posted by Reviewer2489950 on Dec 02, 2009

Liked the Aubrey Organics very much. Great that the trial sizes are available to use before investing in the larger sizes. The products felt great on my skin.

Great Gift

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Feb 10, 2009

Quality skin products. Good gift value.

Great deal for a birthday for a nature & beauty lover

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on Mar 06, 2009

Used as a gift. Very sweet.

Aubrey Sensitive Skin Travel Set

Posted by CASBWP on Sep 21, 2010

I love the Travel Set. It's very convenience for me to carry out and just nice for my skin. I have experience with other's travel set skin care products, it's make my face very dry and uncomfortable. I will re-order once finish used.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2026456 on Nov 18, 2010

Looks very nice, but not yet used, because purchased as a gift. In the picture he seemed bigger))

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Jan 09, 2011

Love all the products. The toner is excellent - no alcohol and lots of aloe. the cream is very good - great feel, nice lemon scent, completely matte. The cleanser is good - although I didn't try to remove make-up with it. The mask - I didn't try it yet.

Perfect for snsetive skin

Posted by Reviewer2203129 on Jul 20, 2011

Good for sensitive skin. Love the lotion!

Nice