One of my favourite shampoos

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

This is one of my favourite shampoos - it is great for oily hair or other problems with scalp (like itching scalp). Package is huge, smell is pleasant, the price is maybe a bit higher but as the shampoo is working it is worth it for sure.

Drying

Posted by Reviewer2513978 on Oct 26, 2015

Too drying for my fine hair

Love this stuff for itchy flaky scalp

Posted by 4957148141045100640 on Aug 27, 2015

I have dry, thinning, curly hair, and my partner has incredibly thick, long, straight hair that tends toward oily, and yet both of us have itchy flaky scalps. This is the only thing we have found that works for both of us - it soothes the itch, lathers beautifully, and leaves both our hair feeling clean and manageable, for up to 3 days between washes.

Horrible Smell

Posted by dokababy on May 25, 2015

It smwlls horribel. Nothing special. The hair becomes dry after washing.I will not buy again.

j3nny9irL

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Apr 20, 2015

Bought this shampoo for hubby as he has hair thinning and really oily scalp problem. Been using this for a year now and it really works for him. Although it says that this is for treatment but he cannot live without this shampoo. Try it and you will know its benefit. I dilute it 1:20 shampoo to water ratio. Highly recommended.

Excellent shampoo!!

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Feb 13, 2015

I have tried many shampoos for itchy scalp and dandruff and this is the only one that helps me. The smell is special, but I like it and last long in hair. It provides many volume to hair too. It is expensive but a very little amount makes a lot of foam, so it is profitable. He probado muchos champus para cuero cabelludo irritado y caspa y este es el unico que me ha funcionado. Tiene un olor especial pero me gusta y dura mucho en el pelo. Tambien da mucho volumen al pelo. Es caro, pero una cantidad muy pequeña hace mucha espuma, por lo que sale rentable.

Not suitable for me

Posted by 4850833323233232973 on Jun 27, 2014

Was hoping to replace my current shampoo with something more natural. It foams OK and leaves hair soft. Apart from the smell which I didn't like,I think I am allergic to the ingredients, perhaps fern as my hand itches - best to do a patch test first.

not the first time buying

Posted by Reviewer2664567 on Apr 16, 2014

this shampoo leaves oily hair clean and volumized, yet not too dry.

good hair wash

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Mar 01, 2014

washes and cleanses hair perfectly!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2014

It took me a long time to find a shampoo without glycerin. This is a keeper. I alternate between this and a baking soda wash with an ACV rinse. I put about 4 to 5 drops in a bottle and dilute with water. Then I work it into my damp hair. After doing this for over a year, I have regained alot of the thickness and body I had lost from using shampoos with glycerin.