Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Calaguala Fern Shampoo, Soothing Treatment, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

This is one of my favorite shampoos. ABSOLUTELY natural - no junk like the other "natural" brands. Soothes the scalp and helps to alleviate all kinds of scalp issues - oiliness, breakouts, itchiness and dandruff. You can use this shampoo daily and it won't dry out your hair. No chemical smell like typical dandruff shampoos.

Just what I had been looking for!

Posted by Reviewer1375789 on Dec 30, 2008

Fine, oily hair in Florida--not the best combo to find a shampoo for. I have searched for a product that could lift my hair and give it some bounce without coating it with chemicals. This shampoo is a God-send. I also use a leave in conditioner, because it really gets rid of the oil.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3201238 on Oct 26, 2007

I have suffered from a scalp condition in the past. By changing my diet and using this shampoo, I hardly ever have outbreaks anymore. I highly recommend this product!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1340997 on May 01, 2011

My favorite shampoo! I have lots of fine/medium textured multi colored golden blonde hair. It tends to be oily. I used to use standard chemical shampoo for oily hair and could sometimes go every other day without washing if I didn't mess with it too much. I wanted something completely natural so I tried the aubrey's clarifying blend and it worked so well that my hair was squeaky clean and my scalp began to get dried out and itchy. My scalp also tends toward itchiness if I don't wash it enough! So I settled on this one and couldn't be happier with the results as well as the amazing earthy herbal smell! It washes just as well as the best clarifying shampoos and it tones and soothes the scalp, just like it says on the bottle! I Love It! I started dreadlocks about six weeks ago and continued using this blend just like normal and this is also working very well. Very Pleased!

Your company is sells stale Aubrey products

Posted by Reviewer2569967 on Nov 17, 2008

I've been using the Aubrey brand for 2 years and I usually order from drugstore.com. I ordered from iHerb because it was cheaper, but this product smells stale and old. Aubrey's products do not have the shelf like of other brands because it's all natural... Then, to top this off, I told a friend of mine to order Aubrey from your site and her shampoo and conditioner were old as well. We didn't bother asking for our money back, but you should know that this is not good business because I won't be ordered Aubrey from your site again. Also this was the first time that my friend tried this product at my recommendation and now she will never use it again.