Aubrey Organics, White Camellia Conditioner, Smooth Revival, Dry/Replenish, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

OMG!!! So impressed.

Posted by Reviewer3149810 on Aug 08, 2008

Every single claim this product makes in the description, it delivers ten fold! I am an African American with fine coily hair and I've always had trouble detangling my hair and preventing severe breakage from doing so. This conditioner is the answer. It smells fabulous, it instantly softens your hair from root to end and defines every curl eliminating frizz. It is by far my favorite conditioner now. BTW iHerb has the best price I've seen on-line and in store. I most definitely will be recommending it to my friends and subscribers! Thanx iHerb!

Ultra smoothing for frizzy hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 18, 2008

I'll be reordering this along with my other favorite Aubrey Organics conditioners: amazing, quick, deep condtioning for frizzy hair; all AO conditioners high quality, high performance, silicone-free, I end up loving and re-buying each one I try. I used to have dry, frizzy hair.

The best conditioner for dry frizzy hair ever !!!

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Oct 21, 2008

This conditioner has transformed my hair. I used to have what can only be described as a blonde afro. Since using this conditioner I can wash my hair and leave it to dry and it goes into beautiful curls instead of frizz ! I don't need to use any styling products ( which has saved me a fortune). If you have course, frizzy thick hair, get this - it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1674631 on Mar 10, 2009

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it really does smooth and detangles very well. It also smells great. I just wish it came in a bigger size.

ALCOHOL DENAT. ADDED!

Posted by Reviewer3223628 on Aug 07, 2012

This used to be one of my favourite conditioners but now they have added alcohol denat. in it! Now it only dries your hair out... It's a shame. The product really worked well before.