10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol, Soothing Mask, with Aloe & Oatmeal, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

great product

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1182017 on Sep 06, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

this is my second bottle of this and i love it! i used clinique for a decade and it was time for me to change. this mask works so good, i hope aubrey does not stop making it! also, iherb had the product for the lowest price around and was easy to purchase; i have found this product to be difficult to locate outside the internet. thank you1

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

GREAT MASK!!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1324468 on Feb 03, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

The texture is watery and made me wonder if it actually does it's supposed to do. But this product really surprised me in a good way when I rinsed this off my face. This really made my skin brighter and very smooth.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

a lot of moisture

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love this mask. It really softens the skin and gives moisture. Perfect all year around if you have dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very gentle.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Does what it says. Skin is much better after it, does not cause any irritations, I love it. The best mask I ever tried.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

It

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Я обожаю эту маску. Во-первых, за ее нежную текстуру; во-вторых, за чудесный запах овсянки с печеньем; в-третьих, за мягкий и деликатный пилинг; в-четвертых, за то, какое гладкое и мягкое у меня лицо после нее; в-пятых... я уже говорила, что просто люблю ее? :-D Мне нравится оригинальное решение - маленькие сферы из воска жожоба (они похожи на упругую манку) в качестве скрабирующего компонента. Безопасно, натурально, приятно, действенно. Попробуйте, и присоединяйтесь к моим восторгам. :-D I love this mask. Firstly, I love it for soft texture. Secondly, I love it for wonderful smell of oatmeal and biscuits. Thirdly, for soft and gentle exfoliation. Fourthly, for smooth and soft face after using. Fifthly... have I already told you that I just love it? :-D I like this really original solution - jojoba wax little spheres (it is like elastic semolina) as scrubbing component. It is safe, natural, pleasantly, and effective. Try this and join my admiration.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 33 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives