SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2948573 on Feb 11, 2011

I think I should use this Moisturiser forever because of its soothing fact. But it's a bit light as a winter moisturiser.

Absolute must have for me.

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

Initially, I bought this one for my mother, who has extremely dry and flaky skin. I tried it, and got one for myself (normal to oily, sensitive skin type). This creme has light texture, moisturizes perfectly, doesn’t leavy any residue and keeps my pores clean. I had 'Organix South, TheraNeem, Leaf & Aloe Gel' and 'Jason Natural, Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme, Aloe Vera' to compare, and this one is the best. My mother (59 y.o) is really happy with it too.

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2979805 on Nov 08, 2011

Love it.

Vegecol cream, lotion and mask

Posted by Reviewer2990131 on Feb 17, 2012

I've been having dry patches accompanied by redness, pain and itches on the side of my nose once in a while. I was never sure what causes it because it just randomly happens now and then. About a month ago it started drying out and itching with a slight fever to the area and my skin looks so red and uneven that I could not bear it anymore. I purchased a whole set of the vegecol line (excluding the toner because my toner then: burt's bee rosewater was the only thing felt soothing). And I'm so grateful it worked wonders for me. My face was feeling better after first use. The second morning most of the redness was gone and I stopped itching. I had doubts whether I should use the mask then because it has little scrubbing particles in it. But it was actually extremely nourishing. It's been weeks now and my skin has got so much better. My face is now comfortable, moisturized, soft, evenly-toned, glare free and brighter. I specially like the moisturizer. It gets absorbed right when you apply it on your face. It looks like a cream but feels watery when soaked into your skin. Recommended.

Pretty good moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer3003169 on Jan 09, 2012

I have sensitive combination-dry skin, and this didn't give me enough moisture now in the wintertime. But will propably be very good in the summer months. It quickly absorbes into the skin, with a non-greasy feel. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is ok, but not great.

Unbelievably excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Aug 16, 2010

I have used this product for three months and after about four weeks, I could tell that my skin was actually changing. I'm a 40 year old female with adult acne and I haven't had a major blemish for nearly two months! I've tried lots of natural products but this is the only one that works so far. Amazing product!

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 08, 2010

This is another great product. The smell isn't great (kind of smells like lemon peel extract for baking) but that fades away after a couple minutes. The cream itself is good, not greasy, and does moisturize well. The only complaint I have is that if you rub it in your face it'll start clumping, kind of like dry, peeling skin does, after a sunburn. You can pick these pieces off, but still, not really convenient. I'll probably continue to use this since all the ingredients are natural and it does what it's meant to do.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3175651 on Jan 29, 2012

I used it not very long, but I like it

Vegecol Cream

Posted by Reviewer2588192 on Jan 29, 2010

This is wonderful for sensitive, red, dry skin. It helps keep the redness at bay especially during the winter months. I apply it liberally, though, because it absorbs quickly. I do wish it was a little more concentrated with moisture. I use this in conjunction with Aubrey's Luminesse product around my eyes.

good light cream

Posted by popopo on Apr 21, 2012

I have combinated/dry skin,this cream is great for summer,but too light for winter. I wish a little bit more hydration..