Vegecol cream, lotion and mask

Posted by Reviewer2990131 on Feb 17, 2012

I've been having dry patches accompanied by redness, pain and itches on the side of my nose once in a while. I was never sure what causes it because it just randomly happens now and then. About a month ago it started drying out and itching with a slight fever to the area and my skin looks so red and uneven that I could not bear it anymore. I purchased a whole set of the vegecol line (excluding the toner because my toner then: burt's bee rosewater was the only thing felt soothing). And I'm so grateful it worked wonders for me. My face was feeling better after first use. The second morning most of the redness was gone and I stopped itching. I had doubts whether I should use the mask then because it has little scrubbing particles in it. But it was actually extremely nourishing. It's been weeks now and my skin has got so much better. My face is now comfortable, moisturized, soft, evenly-toned, glare free and brighter. I specially like the moisturizer. It gets absorbed right when you apply it on your face. It looks like a cream but feels watery when soaked into your skin. Recommended.

GREAT MOISTURIZER

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 29, 2012

I appreciate this cream for its good ingredients and comfortable feel. I have used it for several years. It is corn-free and I that is important to me.

good for asian skin

Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Mar 02, 2012

I love it no burning or no scrach... soft and gentle... good product.

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol, with Aloe, Moisturizing Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1395124 on Mar 17, 2012

very nice creame, quickly absorbed and moisturises

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1481552 on Jul 26, 2011

LOVE this moisturizer!!! Gentle on the skin but effective. Lovely scent.

Nicely moisturizing, gentle

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Apr 19, 2012

I have skin which is sensitive to chemicals, so being able to use this as a night time moisturizer is great. It is not greasy, but if you use too much, it can be heavy. I try to put on the right amount, but if I find I put on too much, I can just get a washcloth wet with hot water and kind of pat my face down. That usually takes off just enough so that I don't overdo it and wake up feeling like my skin can't breathe. I think the coconut in this is a big plus for my skin.

good light cream

Posted by popopo on Apr 21, 2012

I have combinated/dry skin,this cream is great for summer,but too light for winter. I wish a little bit more hydration..

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Feb 26, 2012

makes no troubles.

like this cream

Posted by Reviewer1362611 on Mar 20, 2012

i just started to use this cream and my first fillings about it are good. it is absorbs well. i like my face skin after this cream.

Four stars

Posted by Jarousek on Jan 20, 2012

It's ok, I think the other Aubrey Organics products are little better, such as Calaguala Liposome creme; my skin get so radiant after using it. The Vegecol does not moisturize as I expected.