Great Shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 18, 2010

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and also smells great. I didn't give it 5 stars, because it really doesn't add volume to my hair. Also, I have to use a conditioner after using this shampoo, which is fine; but I think it might add some volume to my hair if I didn't have to use conditioner. Don't be surprised...this shampoo has very little lather, but that is to be expected with an organic/natural shampoo.

good product

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Sep 18, 2013

Washes well, smell is rather nice (camomille but not unpleasant). More liquid than most shampoos.

Lorane Bedolla

Posted by Reviewer1799457 on Jan 11, 2009

Iike this product because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals and is good for you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1386296 on Jul 19, 2009

Really nice smell. Reminds me of sweet chamomile.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3215764 on Oct 23, 2009

I like this product. A nice refreshing scent and I do feel it has a volumizing effect. Although it doesn't lather too well, it cleans effectively. Of course I love the fact that this is made from all natural ingredients.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on May 30, 2011

I really like the fragrance, and it cleans really well. Also love the fact that it is all natural!

Quality-wise very good

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 31, 2011

..but I have yet to get used to the fact there's hardly any suds. Lovely not too strong scent.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

Works...be sure an have the conditioner on hand

Très bon shampoing

Posted by Welt-aus-eis on Jan 13, 2013

Non testé sur les animaux et vegan. L'odeur est agréable mais sens plus; cependant il lave très bien les cheveux sans les agresser, et ne me donne ni pellicules ni démangeaisons.