Audubon Premium Coffee, Organic Whole Bean Rainforest Blend, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Oct 26, 2011

A little dark for my taste. I prefer Columbian coffee, and although this isn't labeled for origin, I thought a Medium roast would be OK. Turns out I should look for light roast. :) I really like the products aim and the company mission, and the price is affordable. I will buy it again.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

Not up on coffee snob lingo, but it tasted great in the morning, and goes well with the things that matter (toast, bagel, chocolate mint cookies...) Second in my memory only to Counter Culture Coffee, which I don't find here. To my surprise, I think I liked the other one I tried at the same time, it was on special..."Just A Bean Organic House Blend" although I couldn't possibly explain why. But I would buy this again based on its being shade grown.

Decent coffee

Posted by 5481487421323862519 on May 14, 2014

This coffee is good - nothing remarkable, but definitely decent.

good

Posted by Reviewer1441557 on May 09, 2011

good taste, with ice coffee good good