• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1888574 on Jun 10, 2011

It's great to use it in your own Bay Rum recipe.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2453466 on Feb 07, 2012

I'm very glad to buy this product, I will continue

it's cool!

Posted by Reviewer3062852 on Jun 10, 2012

This oil is very useful for hair!

volumizes hair

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

love it, gives my fine hair more volume

If you need shiny&strong hair buy bay oil.

Posted by 5584497111364704906 on Jan 15, 2015

It’s easy to use. Just mix 6 drops of bay oil with sweat almond oil, apply on your scalp, cover well your hair with shower cap+towel. Wait for one hour, not more! Rince out with good shampoo. Thé result is strong hair.

Amazing!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

This essential oil is sooo good, it deserves at least 6 stars. :) I bought it to use in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask) and it made my hair grow faster and thicker. Thanks to it, I have now more baby hairs than ever, It is indeed animating. One day, I was in a particularly good mood; I was energetic and a great company. I was wondering what caused it when I saw the tiny bottle of bay essential oil right next to me. It had been by my laptop all day, giving me endless energy.

in azeri

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

heleki ele bir effektinin gormemisem) ama deyilene gore saclari tokulmeye goymur.iherbden aldigim jason sampunun icine 3 damci tokmusem bay yagindan.heftede iki defe maska edirem sweet almon( badam yagi) 2 xorek qasigi ve 3 damci bay efir yagi.sacimda 2 saat saxladigdan sonra saclarimi yuyuram .onu da geyd edimki bay efir yagiyla ehtiyatli olmak lazimdir men evvel 5 damci tokurdum maskaya ama sac derimi yandirdi ona gore istifade edmeden once 1 damci goturub test edin mutlek

supeeerrrrrrr

Posted by 5467497724264652687 on Dec 14, 2015

supperrrrr oil.It did my hair shiny,very soft and strong

Recommend for your hair masks

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

Amazing oil to mix with basic ones if you want to grow more hair. It really works. it is a MUST to try!