LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Feb 16, 2009

IHerb has the best price for this!! This is great for diffusing and I love mixing one drop into my moisturizer (Earth Science Fragrance Free). Smell will calm you down instantly - great for meditation and deep relaxation! You can try to find a better price but Iherb is THE BEST!! This IS NOT Diluted in Jojoba Oil...It's 100% Frankincense.

great price for boswellia sacra

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

the sacra form is often touted as the most beneficial and in my experience that holds true. great for digestion, spleen and relaxation used internally. does wonders on mental health and has a very grounding, centering effect.

很好用

Posted by 4625704404968855553 on Jan 20, 2014

只用了一星期已將面上毛孔收細,皮膚細滑了! (將幾滴乳香精油加在甜杏仁油內,早晚潔面後,塗上少量)

Good product

Posted by 4625637610844696833 on Nov 02, 2013

I normally buy Young Living, but this is a good alternative when you're watching your pennies. The smell isn't as nice as I'd thought, so I recommend buying this one for it's properties and not the aroma.

Very good for aging skins and pores!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I have decided to stop using expensive skin care products and go natural. I started adding half to 1 drop of Aura Cacia's meditative (sacred frankincense) essential oil to 3 drops of rose hip oil and apply to my whole face including eyes area. After a month I realized my skin tone and complexion has improved significantly! My friends also said my skin looks as if it is glowing! I worked too hard in the past 6 months and most of the time I just slept without removing my make up and eventually my pores have become very visible.

Smells heavenly and pure.

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Oct 19, 2007

We use this on flaky skin and moles to restore smoothness to aging skin.

so good

Posted by Reviewer2621616 on Apr 15, 2011

it's a very decent product. and I use it mixing with lavender oil. and then I can do some meditation~~!

love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Feb 27, 2014

Love the smell and healing power

pretty good, even if diluted

Posted by Reviewer1946026 on Nov 19, 2007

This oil is a dilute mixture of solid Frankincense and Jojoba Oil, but is of decent quality

Frankincense