Good quality oil

因为脸上有痘印,所以想加在护肤品里,偶尔也会滴在枕头上助眠(虽然我真的不需要助眠啊哈哈哈)。目前痘印没有特别变化,可能还是需要时间吧。

very good

Posted by 5230899100975771011 on Apr 07, 2016

strong lasting aroma

El envase no viene precintado

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 24, 2016

Me gusta mucho el aceite en sí, pero no me gusta nada que el envase no tenga precinto, cómo puedes saber que el producto no ha sido alterado? No creo que vuelva a comprar aceites esenciales de esta marca por esa razón.

good quality

Posted by 5312763783882700215 on Feb 24, 2016

One of my favourite

One of the best I've tried

Posted by 5461034161718954813 on Feb 12, 2016

Lovely fragrance and good quality – I've purchased this repeatedly!

Smell good

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

The smell is good.

Good

Posted by kweemeng on Dec 18, 2015

I started buying essential oils from iherb and chose the oils from Now Food. The oils from Now Food are similar in pricing to other brands but give double the volume. The catch is that their oils are not as strong as others, not strong in fragrance. You pay for what you get. Aura lavender oil smells stronger, more authentic than Now Food. Will buy again.

A MUST-HAVE essential oil for every home!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

I always added 8-10 drops of this lavender oil to every bottle of my oil mixture. It adds a really great smell to the mixture making me feel relaxed and refreshed immediately after applying. It helps a lot if the oil mix includes tea tree oil. Since tea tree oil can smell quite unpleasant, this perfect lavender oil from aura cacia just made it smell much better. I also just mix it with grapeseed oil, hemp oil and jojoba oil just to use them as body lotion. You will find it exceptionally useful mixing it with hemp oil since hemp oil has quite a strong smell on its own. I think I also sleep better smelling this beautiful lavender smell in my bedroom! One bottle lasts quite awhile so I won't hesitate to repurchase this perfect oil!

Floral and Relax

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 27, 2015

I love this lavender oil. I use it for diffuser and face care. The smell is so relax and floral. But the cap is hard to open while I also bought others of Aura Cacia oil.