El envase no viene precintado

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 24, 2016

Me gusta mucho el aceite en sí, pero no me gusta nada que el envase no tenga precinto, cómo puedes saber que el producto no ha sido alterado? No creo que vuelva a comprar aceites esenciales de esta marca por esa razón.

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5170175696388618671 on Feb 03, 2016

I love this essential oil. It smells amazing and really adds a lasting scent to a room.

nice

Posted by 4912683516044043371 on Apr 01, 2015

Use it almost daily

Adding to Laundry

Posted by Reviewer1485358 on Nov 25, 2014

Bought to add to my washer, makes my clothes smell fresh

Several uses

Posted by 4769745829063504399 on Aug 25, 2014

I ordered this oil to use both internally and on my skin. I had read that lemon oil can help your veins and blood flow. I would like to prevent getting more spider veins and my calves get heavy after I have been sitting for awhile and adding a couple of drops to my tea in the morning helps. I also have acne and have been trying to move along some dark patches and acne scars. I had been using Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic for a few weeks and when I got the lemon oil I started adding a couple of drops to the cotton ball daily. I am actually seeing some results now. I also add a drop or two to my At Last Naturals MSM cream. I work from home and don't wear make-up much during the week, so I only do that occasionally. I have had oily skin and acne for 30 years and have used some harsh products, so my skin can deal with this. Currently, I use full strength apple cider vinegar as an astringent at night. The lemon oil with the Burt's Bee and mixed in with the cream stings slightly at first, but doesn't bother me, but if you have sensitive skin, be careful using this on your face!

great!

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Aug 21, 2014

great

Smells good!

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on Aug 04, 2014

Arrived in good condition, thanks!

True to form

Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Jul 23, 2014

Perfect for awakening and renewal!