Bottle half empty

Posted by 4728307068795615646 on Aug 03, 2014

While this is surely a high quality oil, I was extremely dismayed to receive a bottle that was only half full. This does not seem to be an accident by Aura Cacia; in an order of 7 essential oils from Aura Cacia, the two most premium oils, Neroli and Rose Absolute, which constituted 2/3 of the overall order's price, arrived half empty. I read another review reporting this development regarding the highest quality and most expensive oils from Aura Cacia and yet ordered anyway thinking that may have been a fluke, although I now realize that is clearly not the case. The bottles of pricier oil arrive half empty while the cheaper oils arrive full. I will NOT buy premium oils from iherb or Aura Cacia again, and will stick to cheaper items with lower risk in case of dishonestly. It is not worthwhile to purchase online if only half the product is delivered. I have access to such oils in local health stores and will prefer to buy there even if the price is higher, as I can guarantee at the time of purchase that I am receiving the full amount of product as advertised. I am disappointed with both Aura Cacia and iherb - if you wish to sell premium essential oils in increments of 1.85 ml (.0625 fl oz), by all means do it, but do not put it in a 3.7 ml bottle and charge for that amount. I feel so ripped off.

yum!!!!!!!!! roses!!!!!

Posted by 5622776362983839135 on Mar 22, 2014

I am happy to finally get REAL rose essential oil-- i had mistakenly gotten some rose 'infused' oils and was very disappointed. This oil smells like heaven... i mean roses!!! My boyfriend likes when I smell like roses and so do I! I also put this into some almond oil and use it on my face-- very calming for my sensitive skin. Get some !!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412371 on May 20, 2011

The rose oil is excellent, and works very well!

Expensive, but worth it!

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Feb 03, 2013

I mix a couple of drops in 15 ml of jojoba or almond oil. Add some drops of geranium and/ or patchouli as well, and you have a heavenly scent.

love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Feb 27, 2014

The smell is very sweet and warm

Beautiful Oil

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Aug 17, 2013

I love Rose oil and the scent of this oil is just divine!

Smells devine

Posted by 4661880973368888013 on Dec 10, 2014

Very pricey. I was surprised to find the bottle is half empty. But these are the prices of this oil. The smell is .. to die for! So maybe worth the price, that is much cheaper than almost any other brand that is not using synthetic oils.

Excellent

Posted by 4684579702694189603 on Oct 04, 2013

All of your oils are excellent, nice to work with and has a nice smell. In the near future I will be ordering thru you. Thank you.

good

Posted by Reviewer2868546 on Jun 01, 2011

it was a gift and very much enjoyed

oil essential

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Feb 07, 2016

This essential oil is quite nice. good price/quality ratio. Thanks iherb