• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

Great for infected wounds, or disinfecting wounds. It also does wonders for stings and bites.

quality oil

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

Definitely one of the top 10 oils for your basic care kit! I use this for cramps and also for the common cold. For cold, add 1 drop lemon oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil and 3 drops rosemary oil in 1 tsp oil; and massage around the chest, neck and sinus area.

Snelled Horrid

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Dec 18, 2013

The Rosemary I received was rancid. It did not smell like the Aura Cacia Rosemary I have gotten in the past.

mix with hair shampoo for dandruff and hair growth

Posted by flaxenc on Dec 01, 2012

only mix in your hair shampoo when you want to wash your hair. Dont pre-mix it or else your hair shampoo will became watery and not usable anymore

Rancid oil

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Apr 13, 2015

Last time I ordered 5 Aura Cacia's essential oils from iherb among other goods, and 4 of these essential oils turned out to be rancid, including the Rosemary oil! Moreover, the caps of the rosemary and patchouli oil bottles weren't screwed tightly, so their contents spilled all over the box - the whole package was stinking horrendously! I used to like Aura Cacia products, but I'll never order them again - I don't want to risk losing money!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2862835 on Oct 29, 2010

Great arometherapy, also use for scalp and face

Not a good rosemary oil

Posted by honestreviews1 on May 25, 2016

I bought this a year ago, and never touched it, as I am still using another rosemary oil (another brand, bought from another company not in iherb - which I got 2 years before I bought Aura Cacia). The other rosemary oil, despite being much older, is so much better than Aura Cacia's! Aura Cacia's is flat. I'll probably not buy essential oils from Aura Cacia again.

For my homemade shampoo

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I had serious hair loss when I used a synthetic shampoo 6 months ago. I switched to my homemade shampoo and have added this rosemary essential to the shampoo. I feel like my sculp has been detoxed and also found a lot of little hair starting to grow. Rosemary has a good reputation in helping hair growth and I truely believe it is true after experiencing it myself.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer3234115 on Nov 03, 2008

I am very pleased with this oil. I use it in my homemade shampoo.

This brand is top quality

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008

I rub RO in my hair and scalp when it's really dry.