Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on May 25, 2011

I don't know the difference between Ylang Ylang III and just plain Ylang Ylang which I always used to get. The fragrance is the same. I use in hot bath for 20 mins in combo with Geranium and Clary Sage...6 drops of each. Plus, 2 C epsom salts for relaxing the muscles. Pains disappear and aromas leave you in a fantastic mood.

Wonderful smell!

Posted by violetdream on May 22, 2010

This by far is my favorite reasonably priced essential oil. I sprinkle some on my bed sheets, & even dab some on my wrists. The smell is just heavenly, for some reason, it reminds of me of an oriental paradise. Just lovely!

Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang

Posted by Reviewer2076286 on Jun 12, 2008

I love Aura Cacia products. This Ylang Ylang is 100% essential oil, whereas some essential oils are not pure. Smells really good. It's very feminine, sensual. I use this w/other essential oils mixed in body oil, for after shower moisturizer. Very reasonable price at iHerb.com, as usual. Love it.

The best ylang ylang on the market

Posted by Reviewer2989536 on Dec 02, 2010

Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III is simply the loveliest scent of all of the essential oils on the market today. Beautiful, strong, floral, potent. The smokiness is subtle. The flower comes out very nicely.

Aromatic!

Posted by Reviewer2527101 on Jan 04, 2012

Very Fruity Smelling. Nice!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Dec 21, 2012

My friend loved it, and I am happy for her. It smell sensual as promised.

Ylang Ylang oil

Posted by 5570616963912415788 on Jan 21, 2013

I love this oil, it leaves my skin smooth and radiant

Good product

Posted by 4625637610844696833 on Nov 02, 2013

I normally buy Young Living, but this is a good alternative when you're watching your pennies.

Seems like great quality

Posted by Reviewer3181474 on May 19, 2010

I have no complaints. I paired this with orange oil and I am enjoying the scent immensely.

I love it!

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 14, 2015

The oil is superb - beautiful flowery aroma, good quality. Even though it is III, the smell is still strong. I love it!