Great For Itchy, Dry Skin!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

You'll find this product to be very calming and soothing. I actually purchased it as I wanted to avoid the ones with nasty chemicals in them. This mineral bath does not have any synthetic chemicals. My skin is very sensitive and it didn't irritate- a bonus. Just don't fall asleep when taking a bath- it's very calming.

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars

Posted by 5590819755570921040 on Aug 22, 2013

If you want to spoil yourself after a long day a bath with this mineral powder it is gonna comfort you.

Nice

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Sep 19, 2013

I like this bath salt, the scent is wonderful and natural

Cheap Product

Posted by 4908516959133113379 on Aug 17, 2014

As I'm quite geeky, I tend to read the ingredients and checks exactly what they are. This stuff by Aura Cacia is basically salt, baking soda, and essential oil. All of which you can get quite easily in your kitchen and add 1-2 drops of listed essential oil. Absolutely no health benefits, and absorbing SALT increases blood pressure. Don't be fooled by its package and those 5 star reviews. Read the ingredients yourself.

the smell is good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Feb 08, 2012

I like the smell and it can bring u peace

Smells awesome

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 20, 2014

YUM

Nice scent

Posted by 5424278012566933537 on Nov 13, 2014

Very strong, gorgeous cedarwood scent

Woody, Relaxing, Great!

Posted by StormsinSummer on Mar 24, 2015

I decided to try this as my previous favourite (one with sandalwood in its name) is no longer available. This is just as good, though the cedarwood in this outweighs the sandalwood, which this product also contains. The resulting woody scent of this is awesome! I used half a packet per bath though my tub isn't huge and it made for a wonderfully relaxing soak.

Great mineral bath sand scent for a guy

Posted by DrJah24 on Apr 12, 2015

I am a guy and just randomly bought this one with one of my last orders sense I don't take many baths and thought "Hey I'll try one of these Aura Cacia Mineral bath (sense they have so many different scents) things and take a bath for the 1st time in along time (As I usually take showers)." So I got this Cedarwood scent one b/c I didn't really feel like taking a bath with a bath salt smelling like flowers. This stuff says its good for a foot soak also, so that's cool. By the way I have a HUGE garden bath tub and there is no way that even my huge bath tub needs a whole packet of one of these. I'll probably get quite a few baths out of this one bag of Mineral Bath sand. I guess it is good for "Meditating" too while relaxing in a nice smelling "woody" scented bath..Plus the ingredients are all LEGIT.

Real Aroma

Posted by 5303049617092547128 on May 08, 2015

I bought couple different bath salt together to compare. This one was real!!!! Full of real scent. Even next day, my bathroom was full of this Mineral Bath smell and it felt very good. I am planning to buy more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »