Absolutely, you deserve this !

Posted by 5189425605840843125 on Dec 12, 2015

A friend introduced me to this mineral bath salt because it was a gift to her and she showers instead of bathing. For starters, iHerb has the LOWEST price for this product online. It arrived to my house in just a couple days and because I was a new customer, FREE shipping. Well, that's enough for me to spread the news with not only this review but also word of mouth to my friends and family. This product is made at a place that is less than an hour's drive from where I live, but they don't sell it at the plant. SO, besides all that, the way this product smells both in the bathroom and on my skin takes top billing. After a long walk, gym workout or a night of dancing, there's nothing better than steaming up with some mineral salts in your bathwater ! I will be ordering again and again and again and.....

relaxing

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

relaxing aroma. soothing for the body

Real Aroma

Posted by 5303049617092547128 on May 08, 2015

I bought couple different bath salt together to compare. This one was real!!!! Full of real scent. Even next day, my bathroom was full of this Mineral Bath smell and it felt very good. I am planning to buy more.

Great mineral bath sand scent for a guy

Posted by DrJah24 on Apr 12, 2015

I am a guy and just randomly bought this one with one of my last orders sense I don't take many baths and thought "Hey I'll try one of these Aura Cacia Mineral bath (sense they have so many different scents) things and take a bath for the 1st time in along time (As I usually take showers)." So I got this Cedarwood scent one b/c I didn't really feel like taking a bath with a bath salt smelling like flowers. This stuff says its good for a foot soak also, so that's cool. By the way I have a HUGE garden bath tub and there is no way that even my huge bath tub needs a whole packet of one of these. I'll probably get quite a few baths out of this one bag of Mineral Bath sand. I guess it is good for "Meditating" too while relaxing in a nice smelling "woody" scented bath..Plus the ingredients are all LEGIT.

Woody, Relaxing, Great!

Posted by StormsinSummer on Mar 24, 2015

I decided to try this as my previous favourite (one with sandalwood in its name) is no longer available. This is just as good, though the cedarwood in this outweighs the sandalwood, which this product also contains. The resulting woody scent of this is awesome! I used half a packet per bath though my tub isn't huge and it made for a wonderfully relaxing soak.

Nice scent

Posted by 5424278012566933537 on Nov 13, 2014

Very strong, gorgeous cedarwood scent

Bath salts

Posted by 5321588059220167815 on Sep 30, 2014

Smells nice!

Nice

Posted by 5199880388097563682 on Sep 26, 2014

The smell is nice, but the product doesn't lather at all. Will buy again since my boyfriend likes it anyway

Cheap Product

Posted by 4908516959133113379 on Aug 17, 2014

As I'm quite geeky, I tend to read the ingredients and checks exactly what they are. This stuff by Aura Cacia is basically salt, baking soda, and essential oil. All of which you can get quite easily in your kitchen and add 1-2 drops of listed essential oil. Absolutely no health benefits, and absorbing SALT increases blood pressure. Don't be fooled by its package and those 5 star reviews. Read the ingredients yourself.

Unique wonderful relaxing scent

Posted by ValentinaAlexandra on Jun 25, 2014

This company's products are wonderful and this particular bath salt is the best. The smell is so relaxing it will send you off into a deep meditative state...and your bathroom will smell great for hours after you use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »