New To iHerb?

Aura Cacia, Room & Body Mist, Peaceful Patchouli & Sweet Orange, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews

Wendy

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Feb 16, 2009

I love the scent of patchouli and with the added subtle scent of orange is a plus! Would also like to see more products of patchouli added to your line.

uplifting

Posted by Reviewer1239064 on Jan 27, 2010

i LOVE both these scents and together they are WONDERFUL! i love that i can mist the air, my bed linens, my clothes ... wonderful, i tell ya! :) and AURA CACIA is my favorite of all essential oil companies. i can count on them ... i love their products ... they have helped my family and me for 2 decades!! :) thank you for making this particular product available. it is new to me and i love it.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3174016 on Jun 24, 2010

The scent of this aromatherapy mist is perfect: delicate and not overpowering, yet lingering. I love it and am eager to try other scents from Aura Cacia.

Sweet Orange

Posted by Reviewer2208098 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this at a mist for myself if I do not put the perfume oil on, and I also use it in my car to freshen it up. Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Sep 06, 2010

Love this smell, but not stay long is enough.