Wendy

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Feb 16, 2009

I love the scent of patchouli and with the added subtle scent of orange is a plus! Would also like to see more products of patchouli added to your line.

uplifting

Posted by Reviewer1239064 on Jan 27, 2010

i LOVE both these scents and together they are WONDERFUL! i love that i can mist the air, my bed linens, my clothes ... wonderful, i tell ya! :) and AURA CACIA is my favorite of all essential oil companies. i can count on them ... i love their products ... they have helped my family and me for 2 decades!! :) thank you for making this particular product available. it is new to me and i love it.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3174016 on Jun 24, 2010

The scent of this aromatherapy mist is perfect: delicate and not overpowering, yet lingering. I love it and am eager to try other scents from Aura Cacia.

Sweet Orange

Posted by Reviewer2208098 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this at a mist for myself if I do not put the perfume oil on, and I also use it in my car to freshen it up. Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Sep 06, 2010

Love this smell, but not stay long is enough.

aura cacia, patchouli and orange

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Oct 20, 2010

very nice!

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 30, 2014

Absolutely, no question, I LOVE this scent! I spray my bedding and it is so very relaxing to me. I'm so glad I tried it. Thanks IHERB for bringing such wonderful items.

Aromatherapy mist

Posted by Reviewer1557746 on Aug 10, 2009

Smells nice

Great Scent

Posted by Reviewer3150213 on Feb 21, 2011

Use this on myself for a quick pick-me-up refresher and to freshen my house, super scent.

Perfect...

Posted by Reviewer1928641 on Jul 16, 2011

I have been looking for a room spray that is not full of chemicals or colours and this is a great find. Patchouli fans will love this. This spray will remain a staple in my house. I also use as a clothing/hair mist.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »