New To iHerb?

Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, Jojoba, Balancing, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Very good for skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

I add a swirl to my body wash (on the puff) and it makes my skin very soft. The only annoying thing is that the container makes it difficult to only get a little. You need to squeeze the bottle to get anything out and then it shoots out.

natural oil for general skincare

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

An all-natural skin care oil that moisturizes and softens skin.It sinks in perfectly without leaving an oily film.I combine this with aloe vera gel and I'm very happy with the result.I also use it as an eye make-up remover and works great.The only downside is the bottle, sometimes I need just a few drops but instead I get more than the desired amount.Will probably try sth else next time.