Good but very orange-y

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Jan 08, 2012

I like this, but the orange smell is very prevalent and I was hoping for more lavender/basil.

I love this scent

Posted by 4890442078205365545 on Oct 03, 2013

My friend took it and I had to order another one because it's THAT nice!!

good . fine. wow.

Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Jun 10, 2016

its a great product and i knew that!!! i was shipped well and good! im happy! i use it everyday!

Perfect for the office

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jul 14, 2016

As we all know, the workplace can occasionally become quite stressful. I sit in a cubicle at the 'intersection' between three departments. High traffic area. I keep a small terra cotta figurine on my desk to which I add 5-6 drops of Chill Pill everyday. Folks walk by my desk and comment on my 'fragrant herbal tea' or my 'potpourri' ~ and a few actually stop to ask about the soothing fragrance that keeps luring them to my work area. Believe me when I tell you that when the urge strikes to throw your shoe at the back of someone's head, take a whiff of Chill Pill on a piece of terra cotta and it takes you back to a level of civility. I am back on iHerb today placing orders for Chill Pill for co-workers who would like the same 'coping mechanism' at their desk. I am considering putting a small terra cotta vessel in my car. The bottle lasts forever as you only need a few drops to refresh the fragrance. Sniffing out of the bottle is an option, but that will give you a potent blast versus the lingering effect. Five stars is not a high enough rating for sanity : )