Relax

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 09, 2008

Need to relax, this is the one to use. A few drops on your pillow at night and sweet dreams. Feel stressed during the day, put a few drops on a tissue, inhale, close your eyes for a couple of minutes and enjoy. Repeat as needed.

Dog Tested

Posted by Reviewer2737196 on Aug 07, 2009

I had heard that just a few drops of Lavender Oil placed on a bandana around my dogs neck would calm him down. It truly worked for my dog Harley.

Lovely yet subtle scent

Posted by Reviewer2743096 on Nov 20, 2008

I add a few drops of Cedarwood and a few drops of this Lavender oil to water in my oil burner which is warmed by a tealight. The resulting aroma is calming and pleasant without being overwhelming. We had a very cold night recently and I brought all 8 of my dogs (I do fostering)in for the coldest part of the night. I was locked in the den with them and since some of them are puppies, there was general chaos afoot! I put some of this into my burner and within 15 minutes, everyone settled down and went to sleep. (Much nicer than yelling "LEAVE IT" every 15 seconds!)

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Aug 12, 2009

Lavender is the most important thing to have in your medicine cabinet! You can use it on anything, cuts stings, scrapes..and with 2 little boys in the house, trust me, I know about those things. This brand of Lavender is one of the best ones (beside the really expensive brand I keep for major emergencies that require 0% alchohol). Definetly recommend!

Im hooked!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I love this oil, I cant not believe I did not know how useful lavender could be. I had a severe allergic reaction after wearing an adhesive bra that rip some of my skin off, the bruises and scars are almost gone after 20 days of applying it twice a day to the affected area, I been using the Rose Hip Seed Oil as well.And it helps dimished new and old stretch mark, OMG. Im so happy!! Plus the smell, wow, a must have near by.