Poor packaging

Posted by 5624542430128616513 on Mar 18, 2016

Bottle was received in damaged condition. Had to transfer what was not leaked out to another bottle.

Bad delivery packaging

Posted by 5190418534723079632 on Dec 11, 2015

I received it with my other items, but all are oily because it's leaking. It is so oily that when I wanted to take it to clean, it dropped out from the ziplock bag, and oil on the floor and the cap is broken. What a mess. And I still need to clean other items. I don't mean the product is bad, but i Herb did not handle this kind of packaging well.

very good product

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Mar 09, 2015

It is a very good product, I buy it frecuently, but the last time I bought it was bad packeted.

my final choice

Posted by Reviewer2101792 on Feb 28, 2015

I have tried several brands and this is the one for me. It is all natural, no added scent, or very greasy, and the bottle does not leak like another brand. I am buying again.

Super huile

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Sep 04, 2014

Je l'utilise avec d'autres huiles végétales pour mes bain d'huiles avant shampoing!!!

One of the best apricot kernel oils on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014

This clear and odorless oil with vitamin E is paraben and petroleum free and doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, apricot kernel oil is very gentle and famous for its superb moisturizing, emollient, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Apricot kernel oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Irish view

Posted by 5230476634424129772 on Sep 10, 2013

Easily absorbed and lovely feeling on your skin .

Top to toe go to oil

Posted by 4917579039624493627 on Aug 25, 2013

Huge fan of apricot kernel oil. Absorbs quickly and skin feels hydrated & happy.

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

Good product

Posted by ledeny on Jan 18, 2013

I don't use this product but my wife is very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »