One of the best apricot kernel oils on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014

This clear and odorless oil with vitamin E is paraben and petroleum free and doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, apricot kernel oil is very gentle and famous for its superb moisturizing, emollient, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Apricot kernel oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Excellent Produkt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Oct 21, 2011

absorbs good in the skin, and makes the skin to look younger.

very good product

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Mar 09, 2015

It is a very good product, I buy it frecuently, but the last time I bought it was bad packeted.

Super huile

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Sep 04, 2014

Je l'utilise avec d'autres huiles végétales pour mes bain d'huiles avant shampoing!!!

Top to toe go to oil

Posted by 4917579039624493627 on Aug 25, 2013

Huge fan of apricot kernel oil. Absorbs quickly and skin feels hydrated & happy.

Bad delivery packaging

Posted by 5190418534723079632 on Dec 11, 2015

I received it with my other items, but all are oily because it's leaking. It is so oily that when I wanted to take it to clean, it dropped out from the ziplock bag, and oil on the floor and the cap is broken. What a mess. And I still need to clean other items. I don't mean the product is bad, but i Herb did not handle this kind of packaging well.

🌹

Posted by 4615246164306811202 on Aug 31, 2016

Excellent product

Good stuff

Posted by 5284503484378357378 on Dec 01, 2016

Great quality for all of my homemade skincare products

my final choice

Posted by Reviewer2101792 on Feb 28, 2015

I have tried several brands and this is the one for me. It is all natural, no added scent, or very greasy, and the bottle does not leak like another brand. I am buying again.

Nice and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Feb 17, 2012

I use this as an over all moisturizer as well as a carrier oil when applying essential oils. It soaks in to my skin well and leaves it soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »