so good :)

Posted by 5254490257353494276 on Apr 24, 2016

My skin feels so good with it :)

Great

Posted by 5086632283715879513 on Apr 24, 2016

It is light and good to use right after shower.

great oil

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Apr 22, 2016

👍👍

Good but...

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

This oil is good for restoring the balance in your skin, however, it dries the skin a lot, so, it is better to use moisturizing masks as well.

Not enough.

Posted by 5717368083653741344 on Apr 09, 2016

Bought this 118ml and realize it's not enough to share with my another half, so i decided to purchase another at 16 fl oz. The oil is light and easily absorb to the skin. The good thing i have learnt about this oil is that they didn't clog to pores.. My wife putting a routine to put this oil on her face with a cotton pad to moisturize her skin 2 time a week! Cause are from asia and only have 2 season the whole year round..also that she have a oily combination skin... so she tend not to put it on her face everynight.

Grapeseed Oil

Posted by MacnAZ on Feb 20, 2016

I like this product because it is pure, no synthetic ingredients and it is not tested on animals. It has added Vitamin E. I gave this product only 3 stars because it has a flow restrictor in the lid and it is impossible to get just a little oil out of the bottle. When I tried to get just a little oil I actually got 5 times (or more) what I actually needed. It is good that it is inexpensive.

Vīnogu kauliņu eļļa

Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016

Fantastisks ādas, matu kopšanas līdzeklis. Tagad uz mana kosmētikas galdiņa stāv tikai šī eļļa un kokosriekstu eļļa. :) Kā nākamo noteikti iegādāšos lielāku iepakojumu.

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

I love using oils on my skin. This was one of the first oils I bought from iherb.com. I love it and the way it feels on my skin and how soft and smooth it makes the skin. I now make my own oil mix but I still use this by itself often.... people think I am 10+ years younger than I am... you gotta love that ;). I would buy this stuff again in a heart beat.

My favorite finishing hair oil

Posted by 5744619932354888741 on Dec 16, 2015

Use it instead of silicone on my hair and is the best thing. Is not heavy and the smell is not strong.

Great product

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

Great body oil. penetrates very fast and super moisturizing