very greasy!

Posted by 5251526607902156652 on Apr 02, 2013

I thoughI thought grapeseed oil should not greasy, but this one does! I also purchased jojoba oil this time, and jojoba oil is not greasy.

Skin oil

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on May 22, 2013

I usually use this in the evening, and it doesn't clog my pores (I have oily acne-prone awful skin). A little goes a long way, but it doesn't absorb as well as other oils I've used. It's a good average, nothing less nothing more.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1381733 on Sep 06, 2011

Quite moisten, suitable for use at night. It's excellent if it's cold-pressed..but it's not.

Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, Grapeseed

Posted by chukchenka on Mar 28, 2012

Used it only once. It was nice, but I'm not sure yet about it.

Average oil

Posted by AadeZdu on Feb 15, 2011

Inconvenient cap, can get only large amount of oil, and I am using it for my face. The bottle is fully transparent, which is not good for oils for my opinion. Consistency is dense

Varios usos

Posted by 4980598792941902261 on Sep 16, 2013

Se supone que es bueno para la piel,pero yo el otro día lo use como mascarilla de pre-lavado para el pelo, me la di ellas puntas y me quedaron genial.

Good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I mixed this with other skin care products when I felt my skin needed something extra. It did it's job ok, but I will probably keep looking for that perfect oil for my skin.

ok

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

Pros: - It's lightweight and good for oily skin - absorbs quickly Cons: - Doesnt do much for combination or dry skin - too heavy to use as an eyemakeup remover

havent use it yet

Posted by Reviewer3105319 on Oct 04, 2014

1st time buying, havent used it

Mucha hidratación

Posted by 4699147440748074802 on Mar 22, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta y lo usé de noche como recomiendan por Internet, pero el resultado fue un desastre, me salían muchísimos granitos al ser muy hidratante. Además, la sensación grasosa que deja en la cara no me gustó nada.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »