great

Posted by 5485342599086300604 on Jun 19, 2015

very nice

Muy hidratante

Posted by EcoFan on May 14, 2015

Lo he estado usando después de la ducha con la piel húmeda y es muy confortable. El dispensador está muy bien pero hay que ir con cuidado porque si no sale demasiado.

Fantastic

Posted by 5158906948601583115 on Apr 16, 2015

I was advised to try this product as I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness and acne. I love this stuff! I won't use anything else now, I have bought 4 bottles worth so I never run out and now my teenage daughter is using this product too. Highly recommend.

Miracle in a bottle!

Posted by naturalbeauty39 on Mar 26, 2015

I was amazed by the quality and wonder of this oil.I used during the years so many expensive and very expenisve oils and body creams but for far this grapeseed oil nourished my skin the best.Usually i use as a facial cleanser before a long bath and after on my damp body.The next morning i wake up a totally reborned person.I love, love,love this product.I am so happy i purchased and next time i will purchase the bigger bottle.Thank You.I have to confess that i am very lucky having a good nose when i choose a product firts time.I made my research before and my instinct did not cheat me.

Not good for face.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Mar 26, 2015

I use it only on my body, at the beginning I used it on my face as an overnight treatment/serum, but it clogged my pores and and I have breakouts now.

Mucha hidratación

Posted by 4699147440748074802 on Mar 22, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta y lo usé de noche como recomiendan por Internet, pero el resultado fue un desastre, me salían muchísimos granitos al ser muy hidratante. Además, la sensación grasosa que deja en la cara no me gustó nada.

Great moisture without clogging!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Mar 22, 2015

I have mixed skin with some dry spots and some oily spots. This oil gives great moisture without clogging my pores. If I put on the oil and wait for a while my skin doesn't look all oily and shiny. The price is also great :) This is now a "must" in my cabinet!

Óptimo aceite para usar en cualquier parte del cuerpo.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Feb 28, 2015

Me ha gustado bastante para mezclarlo con otros aceites, me apunto esta marca para tenerla en mi colección de aceites aunque, sigo quedándome con el aceite de oliva virgen extra.

good price

Posted by 4903070224035456473 on Feb 13, 2015

Usefull oil for fairy price

Easy to use and non greasy

Posted by enidsera on Jan 04, 2015

This oil is easy to use and non greasy. Blends well with any lotion for easy application and absorption.