from israel

super

!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Mar 21, 2012

Great oil

Using it for remowing makeup

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Jul 06, 2010

Working well for its intended purpose

perfect serum

Posted by 5574288478231411982 on Aug 26, 2013

very moisturizing, i use it as a serum at night and i wake up with soft skin, my skin is oily and sensitive but the oil is light and it doesn't irritate my skin, it has no smell at all.

love it!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 10, 2014

awesome for oil cleansing of the face!

sleeping on this

Posted by 4839195839736097727 on Aug 14, 2016

I've been hearing about this oil for year but never really cared to try it. Then I did and was very pleased. It's not thick but still rich enough to provide what you are looking for. You don't need a lot either. It replaced my olive oil.

Great As Always

Posted by 4670319813339033299 on Sep 09, 2016

Love this oil it has helped my skin a lot ! I use it as a night time moisturizer, but I recommend changing pillow cases often to keep it clean. Aura Cacia seems to have good quality oil, I always purchase my oils and essential oils from them and will continue to do so :) Paying a little extra is worth it for good quality. This is my second bottle, the first was 16 oz which I got by mistake, you only need about an 1 oz to last a long time ! Unfortunately the smallest size is 4 but you can use it up on body and hair as well. Grapeseed oil does not have a long shelf life so don't keep for too long, and to prolong it's life as much as possible I keep mine in the fridge. I think it's life is between 6-9 months but I'm not sure. My favorite thing about grapeseed oil is that it does not clog pores. It also helps calm my red skin. That's all I hope this review helped you :)

Best oil for oily and acné prone skin!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 24, 2014

Good price and quality but I preferred organic, that's why the 4 stars. Nevertheless, I love it. It's the most non-allergic carrier oil, astringent, blends well with thicker oils, stores perfect.

Skin oil

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on May 22, 2013

I usually use this in the evening, and it doesn't clog my pores (I have oily acne-prone awful skin). A little goes a long way, but it doesn't absorb as well as other oils I've used. It's a good average, nothing less nothing more.