Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, with Vitamin E, Nurturing Sweet Almond, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2599275 on Dec 29, 2008

This oil is also added to a combination of lotions, helps in care of my wintery dry skin. Thanks for the quick shiing of my products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Jan 07, 2009

We use this on our kids' dry patches as well as my husband's very dry face. Greasy but effective for dry skin!

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1837157 on Apr 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product and priced so affordably. Its great for dry skin, wrinkles, and minor skin irritations. I add some to my favorite lotions and creams and because it is not scented, it does not change the 'flavor' of my favorite moisturizers, it only enhances them. I'm glad i found a place where i can order this from. I highly recommend this product and this website.

Aura Cacia, Sweet Almond Natural Skin Care Oil

Posted by Reviewer2671159 on May 10, 2008

This is a very good product. I have very dry skin and this leaves my skin feeling smooth.

great Product