很好用

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Apr 16, 2015

我是買來作卸妝油的, 貪其天然... 如果是冬天太乾會用來作BODY LOTION(當然要加一點點CREAM),已經很保濕... 很喜歡的產品, 幾乎每次訂購也會回購多一支, 便宜好用~大讚!!

Best brand for oils

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Dec 04, 2015

I love Aura Cacia and I use some essential oils, but never tried the base one. Almond works good for me, it has no smell (I have a hard time with coconut oil :(), absorbs quickly, blends well with heavier oils. It's cheaper the pure argan oil and has similar benefits. I will also try it on my hair!

Want great skin--use this

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been using this oil and another one for about 2 years and its all I use on my face. I wash with it and reapply it, that's it.

Wonderful Almond Oil

Posted by 4618342011442944455 on May 03, 2016

Doesn't clog my pores, absorbs nicely. I use after showering all over body and face. Tt works great for moisturizing my tattoos too! No smell. Love this product.

It's good for the price!

Posted by 5702996004846127362 on Jul 12, 2016

I should order the larger size!

Doesn't smell sweet

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016

I was afraid that because of the name this product would smell sweet, it just has a regular almond/oil smell. It feels great in my face serum and homemade conditioners.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Sep 11, 2014

I bought this because I wanted to use something other than jojoba oil on my skin. I use this almond oil as a face moisturizer and makeup remover. I like that it has vitamin e in it. The only downside is that it is not organic, but the price is excellent!

Good

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Nov 18, 2014

Usually I use it to remove eye makeup spically mascara.

pretty much scent - less. feels a little sticky after application.

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought the sweet almond oil after hearing that this oil is supposed to moisturise the skin with the use of essential oils. It felt a little heavy when applied to the arm but the area which I applied feels moisturised. Will be trying out with my essential oil regime and compare to the base oil that I have been using.

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2090498 on Jul 13, 2011

I have only used this oil for a short time a friend told me that she had heard it was good for your complexion, so far I like it will let you know more in about 3 weeks or more.