Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, with Vitamin E, Nurturing Sweet Almond, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

pretty much scent - less. feels a little sticky after application.

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought the sweet almond oil after hearing that this oil is supposed to moisturise the skin with the use of essential oils. It felt a little heavy when applied to the arm but the area which I applied feels moisturised. Will be trying out with my essential oil regime and compare to the base oil that I have been using.

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2090498 on Jul 13, 2011

I have only used this oil for a short time a friend told me that she had heard it was good for your complexion, so far I like it will let you know more in about 3 weeks or more.

Not the best oil I use, but it's ok

Posted by Dorina on Sep 10, 2012

It's ok, I use it for face and for body skin. It doesn't seem so hydrating like other oils, but it's pretty good.

I use it all over my body

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I use this oil under moisturizer on my face and all over body. I love the light and fast absorbing feel and no scent. I use it regularly. The squeeze bottle has a handy no drip opening and it's reusable.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Apr 03, 2012

Great smell, great comfort to the skin.