• This product has been replaced by AUR-90209.

• Reviews | English

Argan Oil

Posted by Reviewer2857645 on Dec 11, 2011

I must say that I truly do like this oil. When I first used it I was abit skeptical and didn't think it could help my scar. I had bypass surgery and the scar was feeling tight and itchy, red and raised. I'm happy to say that I use this oil every single day and it has changed the feel and appearance of my scar which runs down my chest. It is no longer red, has not tightness, no itching and has diminished in size. I will definitely continue using this oil.

True to its reputation

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Dec 13, 2011

The lovers of Argan oil say that this product reduces fine lines and clears up acne. I've never really had acne but I have had some tiny white heads on my face recently for some reason and the argan oil helped clear them, not fully but very much. It also adds a soft glow to my face instantly. The only problem with this oil is that it smells like fertilizer but some may consider the odor "nutty". If you use a normal amount you can't smell it a few minutes after application and my husband doesn't notice it ever. This also mixes very well with my SPF moisturizer and the smell totally diminishes when mixed with anything else. Overall, I'd say this oil is wonderful. It will not cause break outs as some oils do and it really does make my skin look lovely.

Awesome for hair

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I use just one drop of this as conditioner..it's amazing, better than any commercial conditioner brands. I don't even have to use it every day as one application leaves hair silky for at least 2 days! Don't use as a leave-in though, unless your hair is long, thick & dry, I tried it as a leave-in on my short hair and it dried super greasy. I now apply, wait a few minutes then rinse off. I tried it on my face too but I find it doesn't sink in that well and my face is still a bit oily when I wake up in the morning.

smelly but good

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Nov 13, 2012

Smells bad. But for a dry skin, this works as a good night cream.

iHerb

Posted by 5600756884907394333 on Nov 15, 2012

I like! Very natural and effective.

hidratante natural

Posted by 100mizuiro on Dec 25, 2012

La utilizo como contorno de ojos o mezclado con mi crema de contorno y me deja la piel muy suave y afina las lineas de expresión.Muy recomendable.

Украина Людмила

Posted by 4763827100898206603 on Jan 16, 2013

ОЧЕНЬ ХОРОШЕЕ МАСЛО, ОСОБЕННО ДЛЯ ЗИМЫ

terrific!

Posted by 5260888583608461600 on Jan 20, 2013

Leaves my skin feeling soft and looks much healthier!

Good

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013

Bottle is with a defective lid and came open and spilled on other items. Argan oil itself is good as promised, I use it on my hair, under eye area and face when it's too dry.

Hair serum, and shine booster, pre wash treatment

Posted by sarareviews on Apr 27, 2013

I use it on my hair as a pre wash treatment, I also use apply some oil when the ends of my hair are dry. If my hair lacks shine I also apply 2 drops and I feel the difference... My hair feels smooth and conditioned... I just find it expensive...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »