The Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1292031 on Apr 25, 2012

good oil, use it for hair, paint a whole night on the morning of my hair with shampoo. it is well moisturizes hair without weighing it down. necessarily buy more!

Fast absorbed, very moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 20, 2012

After reading all the rave reviews, I decided to give this product a try, for the price, it's not a big risk! I love it. It doesn't smell anything, it's fast absorbed. I use it instead of my previous night cream. It leaves a nice subtle glow on my face, and my skin is nice and smooth in the morning. Doesn't stain pillow case either, which is a bonus!!! Will be sticking to this till Spring for sure!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 05, 2011

Feels very good on face; absorbs easily and I love the naturally nutty fragrance. Will continue to purchase this.

Fantabulous!!!

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried jojoba oil, olive oil, squaran oil,, but none of these worked on me. But since argan oil had been quite famous so I just gave it a go. Omg. I realized that we can actually see result if you do use a real 'good item'.... This organic argan oil has been changing my skin so well and my skin started getting smoother and smoother and very moisturized. WINNER! I will defo purchase this once I finish current one!

Great Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2538095 on Dec 18, 2011

I use it on my face. Very soothing on the skin. I would recommend it.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Jan 31, 2012

As I use Retin A I was in need of a moisturizer that would work but not leave my skin 'greasy' and I have found it in Argan Oil. This sinks in within minutes and when used in the evening I wake with plump hydrated and soft skin. Customer service from iHerb is excellent and delivery was prompt with regular updates.

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Lo utilizo un par de veces por semana como crema de noche, y cuatro veces a la semana mezclado con el contorno también por la noche. Me hidrata y noto la piel más luminosa

Morocco's best kept beauty secret.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014

This soft, gentle, non-comedogenic oil suitable for all skin and hair types, including sensitive, acne-prone and mature, with a pleasant slightly nutty aroma is one of the rarest oils in the world and known in Morocco as the "oil of life", and for good reason - its composition and properties are unique and superior to those of other plant oils. Argan oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, linolenic), 18% saturated oils (palmitic and stearic), which makes it more resistant to oxidation than olive oil, and is very high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helping neutralize free radicals, restore the skin's hydrolipid balance and prevent premature aging, which is particularly important for people living in harsh and polluted environments. And that's not the only unique thing about argan oil - it also contains carotenes, squalene and triterpenoid saponins known for their emollient, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and sun-protective properties, plant sterols reducing irritation and inflammation, calming itching, deeply moisturizing and nourishing dry, damaged and sensitive skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple, improving skin tone, elasticity and complexion, preventing dryness and dehydration, and flavonoids encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and stretch marks, restoring luster to dull, dry and lifeless hair. Due to its unique phytosterol composition it's especially effective in treating such conditions as acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, dermatitis, as well as healing small wounds, cuts, burns and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. In addition to its cosmetic uses, argan oil is a culinary oil with a lot of health benefits as well: it lowers cholesterol levels by blocking cholesterol absorption from the intestines, facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice, reduces inflammation by soothing the stomach lining, stimulates blood circulation, protects against heart disease, boosts the immune system. I've been using this organic argan oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines have faded, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Will definitely order it again.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1950874 on Jan 20, 2012

I have used this product to mix whith my moisturiser twice a day lately. We have winter here and my skin gets really dry when it's cold, but this oil helps to keep my face moisturised!

Very moisturizing

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

Bought this brand to replace my Josie Maran Argan Argan oil. This is much cheaper and works the same. One drop rubbed all over on palms smooths flyaway hair and hair ends and won't weigh your hair down. One drop is good for face. Two drops for upper arms for dry skin on body. The main thing is not to overdo it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.