I don't know about this one

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Oct 26, 2012

I really wanted tamanu oil to work for me, but it just seems my skin doesen't like it at all. I feel all tight and weird even when I only use a drop or two. And when I tried it to treat spots, it seemed to make me get more. But I use it on my scars from breastreduction surgery and it seems to help with that!

weird smell, can't tell if it does anything.

Posted by 4776545853486260906 on Jan 16, 2014

i have been using this in combination with jojoba oil for oil cleansing… seems okay. could probably go without it.

A little thick for me

Posted by 5415549008958443413 on Jul 11, 2016

This oil is very thick. I wants to use it as an all over face oil for nighttime as I have dry sensitive skin but I found that it did log up my pores a little. No drastic pimples but definitely a few large black heads in my forehead area which I don't usually get. Also I really didn't like the smell of this. I still use this for my hands and feet at night (I have extremely dry skin in those areas) and it works well.

Still on the fence

Posted by VvvivvV on May 29, 2016

iHerb is one of the worst companies when it comes to packaging. The bottle leaked all over the box. Also, this came without a box of its own. All the other aura cacia oils I've ordered before came with their own boxes. Not sure why this didn't have one. Smells weird, very green, heavy oil. I see no visible improvements after using it for a week. Still need more time to test.

ok