Great Oil

Posted by Sjet87 on Jan 22, 2015

A great oil which along with its healing properties moisturizes the skin and keeps blemishes at bay. It doesn't totally prevent them but when they do pop up it helps aid the healing process. It doesnt dry them out like some products do (ie. tea tree) but rather keeps them moisturized. I find that the healing process may take longer that using a blemish zip zapper or tea tree oil however as it doesn't go dry and flakey therefore it doesnt leave any marks when my skin has healed. It has a slightly thicker texture than olive oil and a hint of greenish-yellow colour. Smell is quite nutty but not too overpowering. I mix it with Rose Hip Oil and it makes for great moisturizer for my acne prone skin

viscous, which is good

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on Jul 22, 2014

it is very viscous, which is actually good, as it stays on well. for hydration i think I prefer rosehip seed lil, but this does a good job. the smell is a bit odd, but not off putting. it is slightly "green", but not so green that you look like the incredible hulk, so it isn't an issue. other reviewers commented that the colour made them look green! I am seriously pale, and yet I didn't look queasy after applying it.

good

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Aug 07, 2014

good moisturizer, but it does break me out a bit.. level 2 comedogenecy. i understand it's good for eye area, haven't tried though.

bad smell but good

Posted by 4680110613831423589 on Oct 22, 2014

Bad smell but it is good product

Green in appearance

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 24, 2014

Bought tamanu oil to try out because it apparently helps with acne and scarring. I only use one pump in combination with jojoba as a carrier oil and I apply mostly over my problem areas such as blemishes. Has a strong woody scent when the oil is pumped out but it's not pungent.

Great for oily skin but smells strong

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on May 22, 2015

Great for oily skin as the oil is light. I mix it with other oils to make a night serum because the smell is quite strong. Not a bad smell, but strong.

like it!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

It's a good carrier oil for my tee tree lavender essential oil. Only one push is enough for the whole face. Should be used at night because it is very greasy. It's nourishing and leaves my skin supple.

noursihing & gentle on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Oct 04, 2016

also very gentle

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2002317 on Aug 04, 2014

i use it on my hands and lips.