Amazing healing Polynesian wonder oil.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

This ancient Polynesian beauty secret is famous for its powerful cicatrizing, healing, nourishing, regenerating, pain alleviating, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antioxidant properties and truly an amazing remedy for acne, scars, stretch marks, as well as many other serious skin conditions. Rich in palmitic, stearic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, it accelerates healing and the growth of new and healthy skin, encourages cell renewal and regeneration, nourishes, soothes, and repairs dry and damaged skin, relieves pain caused by inflammation, fends off infection, prevents dryness, chapping, and inflammation, improves the skin tone and complexion, restores the skin's elasticity, protects against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, it's capable of calming itching and allergies, soothing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, age spots, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and dry, peeling and flaky skin and scalp, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this organic tamanu oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. This wonderful product exceeded all my expectations. So glad I discovered it on iHerb.

love!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

Okay, I have used this for 2 weeks,,,entering 3rd week. So far, it has improved my skin texture. i have pretty normal skin, but easily get clogged with those tiny whiteheads, not that big cystic acne type. I get scars easily as I like to pop those whiteheads. Enter this tamanu oil, I don't really have pimple right now, but I have lots of scars. Tamanu oil really helps those scars. My family also notices this so i am sure it is working! Luckily I don't get any new whiteheads prior using this. I spray my face with rose water so it is damp,,,i rub a drop or 2 on my palms and massage it to my whole face. Add: those you have slow healing may like to consume zinc. I consume opti-zinc and I feel it really helps with healing process. I take 90mg of it.

PLEASE LIKE THIS COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS! THANKS! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

OMG I love this oil so much! I use it both day and night. I don't use any other cream or oil on top of it. It is very moisturizing without a greasy feeling! I have had a lot of acne scars and pigmentation and since using this a lot of my problems on my skin has disappeared! And in less than a month! AMAZING! It smells very nice and it has a light green color to it. You will not look green with this on! ;) I wish they sold it in bigger bottles though, but I'm gonna keep on buying this because my skin love it and my acne prone skin haven't broken out with this on it, either! LOVE!

Amazing!

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

I have been struggling with severe acne for about a year, and though I have made many other changes I've made to my skin care routine, I had read great things about Tamanu oil and I was desperate to try it, especially for my scars and dark spots. Since I added it to my skin care routine as a moisturizer, (not changing any of the other new things I had been doing for about six months) I have been getting a lot of comments about how much better my skin looks. My scars are healing, dark spots are getting significantly lighter, and the overall quality of my complexion is smoother and on the way to being healed. I am so pleased with this reasonably priced and 100% natural product. I will absolutely be buying again and recommending to friends.

Great for Scars!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I bought it for treating eczema and for erasing scars. I'm completely pleased in both aspects. It helps to stop itchiness due to eczema almost immediately, and even reduces it. About scars, I'm just seeing a very positive improvement after several weeks of using it. I will continue buying it.

Miracle Oil

Posted by Cocosettico on Jul 22, 2016

So lucky to have found this on iHerb. It is for sure one of the best, if not the best, Tamanu oil there is on the market, great quality! Lately I've been strictly using it on a rash I've developed on my armpits thanks to synthetic clothing and it's the only thing that has somewhat calmed it down, after trying different things, but it has also worked wonders on the face or pretty much anywhere you want to improve cell growth or fix damages caused by acne or the sun. Works best as a spot treatment than as an all-over moisturizer.

perfect

Posted by 4777479604956432218 on Jun 18, 2016

I got rid of milia with the help of this oil ! I recommend !!!

Great!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

Very small but the product itself was exactly what I wanted. The pump is very convenient for a potentially messy oil. It does separate a little but that's normal for tamanu oil - if anything, it's just proof of its good quality. Awesome green colour! :)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 17, 2013

Yes it works and it is very good for winter time. My face felt softer and mosterized and the smell did not bothered me as much, I am very sensitive with smells, so I recommond this product for people suffer from migrane and dry skin. brighten my skin and true it replenishes and rejuvinates the skin.

Aura Cacia é de excelente qualidade

Posted by 5195039194819584182 on Nov 04, 2013

Este é o verdadeiro óleo de Tamanu, comprei e adorei.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »