the best

Posted by 5577131922046679864 on Dec 21, 2015

Me deja la cara espectacular,me gusta igual o más que el de kiehl's!Ideal para marcas de acné

Great product

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 15, 2015

Warm and pleasant smell, very useful for skin care, especially for scars - helps reduce them.

Amazing!

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015

I have been struggling with severe acne for about a year, and though I have made many other changes I've made to my skin care routine, I had read great things about Tamanu oil and I was desperate to try it, especially for my scars and dark spots. Since I added it to my skin care routine as a moisturizer, (not changing any of the other new things I had been doing for about six months) I have been getting a lot of comments about how much better my skin looks. My scars are healing, dark spots are getting significantly lighter, and the overall quality of my complexion is smoother and on the way to being healed. I am so pleased with this reasonably priced and 100% natural product. I will absolutely be buying again and recommending to friends.

Great!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

Very small but the product itself was exactly what I wanted. The pump is very convenient for a potentially messy oil. It does separate a little but that's normal for tamanu oil - if anything, it's just proof of its good quality. Awesome green colour! :)

Aceite magnífico para el rostro

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Apr 16, 2015

Llevo dos meses usando el Tamanu, y no puedo tener quejas.Suaviza y cuida la piel de mi rostro, sin agredirla, ni producirme la más mínima reacción.Lo suelo usar mezclando unas gotas con mi crema habitual, y a pesar de tener un color verde intenso, no deja ni rastro de color sobre la piel.Repetiré fijo, porque los aceites naturales, son lo que mejor sienta a mi piel.

Pure Nourishment

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 23, 2014

Love it!

Tamanu Oil

Posted by 4616275796458215892 on Oct 16, 2014

I've been applying this oil on top of a newly received scar on the bridge of my nose and whether or not it's truly helping it heal quicker, the scar is fading, slowly. I'm a slow healer as it is, but I don't mind applying this to my nose in the hopes of it actually providing some benefit for the skin.

recommend

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Aug 22, 2014

my skin on face is looking clearer

good product

Posted by 5201964917299356684 on Jun 17, 2014

my son uses it for psoriasis - apparently reduces the itching and softens the skin. I use it as a night face moisturizer I like it. we buy this product regularly

Amazing healing Polynesian wonder oil.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

This ancient Polynesian beauty secret is famous for its powerful cicatrizing, healing, nourishing, regenerating, pain alleviating, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antioxidant properties and truly an amazing remedy for acne, scars, stretch marks, as well as many other serious skin conditions. Rich in palmitic, stearic saturated fatty acids, oleic, linoleic unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, it accelerates healing and the growth of new and healthy skin, encourages cell renewal and regeneration, nourishes, soothes, and repairs dry and damaged skin, relieves pain caused by inflammation, fends off infection, prevents dryness, chapping, and inflammation, improves the skin tone and complexion, restores the skin's elasticity, protects against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, it's capable of calming itching and allergies, soothing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, sore and chapped lips, fighting acne, blemishes, age spots, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and dry, peeling and flaky skin and scalp, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this organic tamanu oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. This wonderful product exceeded all my expectations. So glad I discovered it on iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »