The best organic jojoba oil on iHerb, hands down.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014

This clear golden oil with a slightly nutty aroma is a true North American treasures and one of the most amazing natural skincare and haircare products known to man. What makes it superior to other plant oils is that it's so similar to sebum, the oil secreted by the skin's sebaceous glands, which makes it quickly and easily absorbed. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic acids, as well as vitamins A and E, this wonderful light and non-greasy moisturizer creates a powerful barrier protecting against moisture loss and minimizing the effects of the harsh environment we live in. Jojoba oil does wonders for dry, sensitive, dehydrated and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encouraging cell renewal, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. Not only is it great for dry skin, it's also beneficial to oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Due to its ability to mimic the skin's sebum so closely, it acts as a signal to the pores to stop producing any more sebum. It has the same regulating and balancing effect on oily scalp and hair, helping break down oils, clean hair follicles and remove dirt. Jojoba oil is also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars, stretch marks and razor bumps, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this organic jojoba oil two times a day, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I discovered this amazing product on iHerb.

love love LOVE IT!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2982194 on Mar 03, 2011

Found it by accident, when NOW FOODS jojoba oil was out of stock! And loving it! USDA approved, no smell and I'd say I like it way better than the one I used before. The only drawback - the top, but I just take it off completely and have the right amount like that. Definitely will buy this one from now on.

Awesome

Posted by DebraLeGere on Dec 11, 2011

My skin is really dry - even when using lotion. So, I practice aromatherapy and I took some of my jojoba oil and just started using it on my face. My skin cleared up (mostly small bumps) and the best part - is some of my age spots are going away. Its been a couple of months- but a couple of large spots have started peeling off and the skin beneath is lighter color. I'm guessing it is this oil, have not done anything different. It has taken time, and I didn't use it for this purpose, but this is the effect. I'll post back in a couple of months. I'm thrilled, now using it on my hands and upper chest.

Best Jojoba oil on iherb!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I used to order NOW jojoba oil but switched to this one after i noticed a weird chemical smell in NOW-product. This one is much better and doesn't smell weird. I use this as a moisturizer and make-up remover. Sometimes I add a drop or two to my hair conditioner. Oil is very light and absorbs quickly. I would give it five stars if it was in glass bottle (oil dissolves plastic and i don't like the idea of getting plastic on my skin).

Nice oil

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I chose this product over the other brands as it had a later expiry date of 2017 but the bottle itself has no expiry date. Excellent oil, my new secret weapon to keeping my youthful appearance. I use it in a homemade face mask to provide some extra nourishment. Take a cube of fresh cucumber of one inch length, half cup of fresh grapes, one teaspoon honey and of course, one teaspoon of jojoba oil. Put all these ingredients in a blender to make a smooth fine paste. Apply the paste on the face and neck in the form of a thick coat. Keep it on for around 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. Skin is now soft like a babys bottom. Brilliant.

Nice skincare oil

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I am so glad it is organic, and this jojoba oil seems to have a slight nutty smell to it, might be because it is a good quality one. It seems better than the Now Foods one. This Aura Cacia one seems to make my facial skin firm and well moisturized. It has nutrients, and I think antioxidants. I put on a thin layer so it absorbs better. If you put on a lot, it stays oily on the facial skin. I put it also on my eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips at night. Very moisturizing. I tried it in my hair, but it is kind of heavy and oily feeling-while damp before blow dry, so I use a shine product specifically for the hair before I blow dry now. I don't use it to take off eye makeup as it seems to leave a residue in my eyes. I also got the Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil which is good and absorbs well(with similar outcomes-tried the same things as jojoba oil), I don't know which is better to use but when I refrigerated them, the jojoba oil turned solid while the sweet almond oil stayed liquid-I don't know if that means the jojoba oil is better, but I have been using the jojoba oil mostly. I also want to try it on my body after shower while skin is still damp. God bless you all.

NIce quality oil but...

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Mar 05, 2012

Love the oil but the dispensing container is weird. It 'prescribes' for you 'the dose' which is often too much so I have to unscrew the top and try to dispense less without spilling.

Is ok

Posted by 4707203979626139621 on Mar 12, 2013

Works well, but I can not tolerate the strong smell.

I find the smell too strong

Posted by Reviewer1971755 on Dec 19, 2012

I had been using the NOW brand and tried this one instead. I found the smell a lot stronger than the NOW brand. I think the oil is similar (although a little darker) but I prefer the blander smell of the NOW brand. Also I find the lid on this one impossible to use. The dispenser mechanism gives a "measured" dose which is mostly too much. I took the lid off the old NOW brand bottle and used that instead

Body loves this

Posted by soapboxblue on Jun 30, 2013

I have started moisturising my body with a mix of jojoba,grape seed and avocado oil mix. Add a good dollop of Sundown pure vitamin E oil and a little lavender oil to make it smell nice and you have one of the best body moisturiser money can buy!!