Seca mis granitos!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Jul 21, 2014

Granitos, o granazos, a veces. De vez en cuando me salen unos horrorosos granos rojos, y había leído en algún sitio que el aceite de árbol de té los secaba, así que me puse a ello. Y la verdad es que sí. No hace que desaparezcan, no es magia, pero aplicando aceite cada noche se secan mucho antes.

Versatile Product!

Posted by ilsay7 on Mar 03, 2014

I bought this tea tree oil for many reasons. I use it to make sure my shoes don't smell bad (I own some vibrams and let me say, they stink after a while), I also use it in a cleaning product I use (Dr. Bronners mixed with water and some drops) and also you can use it to help me a oil diffuser to make your room smell good. I have seen list of the multiple uses of tea tree oil so check it out!

Amazing!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

Used this on my pimples and the next morning they were a lot smaller! Amazing! If you don't like the smell, then this might not be for you. I really love the tea tree smell, but my bf doesn't. But hey, if you need to use it, do it! I did, and my face got much clearer because of it. I took a cotton swab and put like 2 drops on it, and then used the cotton swab to get the product on my pimples. Don't take too much on the face cause it will really dry out your skin! So be aware! Just on the pimples!

oil of excellent quality

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

oil of excellent quality

Potent essential oil

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 04, 2013

Tea tree has a really nasty scent, but it is effective. This essential oil seems to be very potent.

Perfect

Posted by 4686569468792691198 on Nov 29, 2013

Perfect

great

Posted by 5280703342355155462 on Nov 20, 2013

In my experience, all oil production Aura Tsatsiya the best and most natural, the oil is no exception, from all that I have tried it before most of all I liked it.

Très bon produit

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013

Odeur un peu forte, comme toute huile essentielle. A utiliser localement sur les imperfections. Extrêmement efficace. Convient aux peau sensibles à priori.

++++++++++

Posted by Iryna4 on Oct 23, 2013

A good quality oil. I like this product. Any irritation, heals very easily. I was surprised such a great result. The skin became clearer!

Recommended

Posted by 5108528229988475261 on Sep 28, 2013

A good quality. I enjoy using it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »