Smells stale, mouldy

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

I ordered this at the same time as the Ylang Ylang by Nature's Alchemy. Even accounting for difference sources, this product smelt stale in comparison. Also it did not have the correct consistency for a pure essential oil, it was very viscous as though it was mixed with a much heavier oil like a carrier. Coupled with the very stale, faint, ylang ylang scent, I was too highly suspicious of this product to use it in my facial oils as I planned to. Would give no stars if I could! Please buy the Nature's Alchemy one if you are hesitating between the two brands.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014

I recently started the no-poo method (I quit using shampoo), so certain oils like rosemary, lavender, tea tree, and ylang ylang have become essential to my hair/scalp care routine. This ylang ylang has a strong fragrance so I just use a couple of drops on my fingertips and run it through my hair. It's a very earthy, flowery fragrance (with a tinge of bitterness) so can be overpowering. You just need a little and it lasts for hours.

Very intense smell

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Flavorful scent. Strong and lasting. Soothing for sleep. Like aura cacia bottle which has tight n secure cap to seal in e scent unlike others which allow gradual escape of smell.

great!

Posted by 5318277464301703574 on Jan 17, 2013

I baught it to make my one oil based cleanser. Although I have a combo acne-prone skin, i LOVE using oils. Ylang Ylang essential oil is famous for its purifying properties...and it works just great!

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Like the bottle design - the country of origin of raw materials (ylang-ylang this from Madagascar), part of the plant (the flowers). Bottle has the protection of children, it should open a special way - on the cover shows how it is. This oil is organic. Well, from the flavor I'm delighted, it's my favorite candy of ylang-ylang. Made salt scrub your scalp with a couple of drops of this oil, as if in the realm of elves appeared. NNow I will only buy only oils company Aura Cacia!

A Scent LIke No Other

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

Great brand, great smell. I have LOVED this scent since my teen years when Coty brought out a trio of solid fragrances in a compact. This was one of them, along with Honeysuckle and Sandalwood. It sort of smells of smells like a real gardenia scent. I use 5-10 drops in my bath water and I am repurchasing to replace my empty bottle.

great smell!

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Feb 23, 2012

great smell!

good

Posted by Reviewer1999560 on Feb 29, 2012

good

Nice organic product

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Smells good to me. Like that it's organic

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this Ylang Ylang essential oil. It is exactly what I have expected. I blended it with mineral water to make my own face mist and it smells very refreshing. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »