love it!

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Dec 01, 2011

I absolutely love it & use it as perfume!!

Calming Gorgeous Scent

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 24, 2014

I found this product very relaxing and calming - I use the inhale method... don't inhale for longer than recommended it is quite strong. I am yet to try it in a burner or bath but I'm looking forward to it, The scent is not overwhelming and appears to be a good quality product. ( it is a small bottle , if using in a burner use sparingly )

Great at bedtime

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on Jun 09, 2014

If you have trouble getting to sleep and are a night time worrier, just sprinkle a few drops of this on your pillow for a relaxing and calming scent. Very good price and there's a lot in the bottle.

Unique blend

Posted by 4994644618935023299 on May 09, 2016

The scent is not exactly very sweet and floral. But somehow it really works to calm me down. Diffused it in my office before, and received good comments from my colleagues.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 27, 2011

Great in aroma-lamp

perfect for destressing

Posted by 5021763636577196999 on Oct 10, 2015

A lovely blend that brings a sense of calm to the workplace and helps me sleep. It's also quite nice to wear as a perfume. I bought one for the office and one to use at home. I'd like to try other aura cacia blends!

Pas mal

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Feb 08, 2013

mais sans plus, les odeurs de rose et de fleur d'oranger sont à peine perceptibles. C'est pour cette raison que j'avais choisi ce produit. Odeur agréable mais sans plus.

For mom

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 27, 2015

Buy it for my panic mom, altough she doesn't know she always in panic. Anyway, good for calm down.