the aroma is too strong for me

Posted by 5483161449576039062 on Oct 15, 2013

for me, its too strong, but its only because I'm very sensitive to strong smells and lavender oil is to much for me. it only my personal opinion.

Relajante

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Dec 29, 2014

La uso como su nombre indica, para la almohada y ropa de cama. Tiene suficiente presencia sin ser apabullante. Me gusta, aroma relajante y agradable.

Back to order more

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jul 09, 2016

I recently purchased Pillow Potion from iHerb. The bottle arrived with a defective cap allowing the scent of the oil to waft from the bottle. I found myself frequently walking near the shelf just to catch a wift of the scent..so I am back for another bottle to bring to the office. I contacted Aura Cacia about the defective cap because it was not iHerbs fault. They responded immediately and corrected the matter. Great product and two excellent companies to do business with.

amazing

Posted by 5540320429596412681 on Jul 13, 2016

love it. the smell is great. i even put a little bit in a bottle with water and ocean salt and used it as a toner and it really cleared out my skin! מוצר מדהים. הריח מדהים ואפילו הכנתי מי פנים בבקבוק עם מים ומלח ים אטלנטי והטיפות האלו וזה ממש עזר לי לעור. מעולה!

hmm

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 12, 2015

doesnt really like this smell