Auromere, Ayurvedic Soap, with Organic Neem, Himalayan Rose, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on Apr 14, 2016

Good ingredients, soap is from India. Unfortunately I couldn't handle the strong smell...it's a waste have to dispose it :(

Love it!

Posted by 5198181368598327128 on Mar 16, 2016

skin feels soft and smells like rose.i tried the African Black Soap and regretted.Still don't understand as to why there is so many reviews,i would never use it on my face just too drying.Threw it away.Went back to Auromere Ayurvedic Soap.

the best scent

Posted by Reviewer1238754 on Feb 08, 2016

This soap uses rose in the best way possible. It is luxurious and creamy. The smell of this soap stays in the skin for 24 hours plus and makes you feel like velvet! I love it

Smells heavenly

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 03, 2016

I've purchased many soaps from iHerb, and this one is my favorite. I love the fragrance, and it doesn't make your skin dry. I use it for my face and body. とても好きなローズの香りでお風呂場が良い匂いになり癒されます。体にも顔にも使え、乾燥した冬場でも問題なく使えます。Nubian のバナナソープも好きですが、こちらも大変気に入りました。

Smells Heavenly!

Posted by 4625163558694243746 on Dec 26, 2015

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this soap. It leaves my bathroom smelling like a rose garden for hours! This is one of my favourite rose scented products; natural, sweet, no artificial smell. It is gentle enough for my ultra sensitive skin. Would have given it the whole 5 star if it'd been more moisturising. I'm on my 2nd bar now and will definitely repurchase.

Recomendable

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015

El olor es un poco peculiar, pero a mí me gusta. Es un buen jabón, lo uso tanto para manos como para cuerpo y me va muy bien.

an absolutely divine scent!!!

Posted by 4972447719096119095 on Nov 24, 2015

the scent of this soap is utterly fabulous!!! it fills the whole bathroom with the most beautiful and pleasant natural floral-herbal aroma, that you can still smell hours after showering. On the skin, however, the scent doesn't linger and fades quite quickly, which, in my opinion, is a very positive thing. As for the soap itself- the lather is good, it feels nice on the skin and doesn't leave it feeling stripped or irritated.

Ayurvedic rose

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Meni je ovaj sapunčić odličan po djelovanju, teksturi, trajanju,... Miris ruže - prisutan ali obojan onako biljnim mirisom prepoznatljivim kod ayurvedskih proizvoda.

Must buy!!

Posted by 4793703639160761375 on Jun 02, 2015

Tried sandalwood, now rose. The rose fragrance is not overpowering. Just cool enough for summer. The soap is mild, but little bit of it cleans very well. One of the best soap I have used. May be the best soap!! It only uses little bit to make good amount of foam. I do have, sensitive skin. If it works for me, it might be good for most skin types.

Posted by 5067254575563653795 on May 19, 2015

Thank you very much for the high quality affordable ayurvedic product.