Not the same

Posted by 5541985995577714031 on Dec 01, 2015

I just re-ordered this soap and it is not the same as what I have been using for years. The color is a pale yellow and there is NO hint of Sandalwood fragrance. The package is different than what is pictured on this product page so I don't know if the soap is from a different company or if it is a different formula but I am very disappointed in the change.

PLASTIC ODOR!!

Posted by 5298791848307364227 on Dec 05, 2015

I love(d) this soap and have ordered quite a bit, keeping some and giving some away for gifts. I am completely disappointed in this product and WILL NOT order it again. The packaging is different. The soap is yellow and not brown and the only smell from this sandalwood advertised soap is PLASTIC. In the trash it went while I now look for a more reputable soap making company.

terribly!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

This is the first product from the store, which I did not like. Awful smell of soap. Scent of sandalwood is almost there. Causes inflammation of the skin. Very sorry.

disappointing packaging

Posted by Reviewer1122553 on Feb 27, 2009

I wrote you weeks ago to tell you how disappointed I was in the gift soaps I bought for my sister. I choose your soap bars because the boxes they were shown in were so beautiful -- lo and behold, the soaps she rec'd were wrapped in plastic or paper -- not looking at all like a gift. False advertising to show them in the pretty boxes. Judy Monette

Dried out and irritated my facial skin.

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Nov 05, 2013

This was too drying on my facial skin and it caused an allergic reaction. I had to throw it away. It smelled good though.

Funky smell

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Smells too much like neem, not enough sandalwood. Reminds me of a hospital or resale shop. The soap is drying, too.

horrible, a rip off

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Jun 14, 2008

smells so bad ,had to put it outside, keeps the mice away

Way too strong of a smell

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

This soap is just way too strong - it smells like a mix of incense and grandma's perfume. I really wanted to like this, but after 2 days in the bathroom the smell spread through the whole house. Will never buy this scent again.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Jan 26, 2014

Not bad

The smell has been changed

Posted by 5401940622169940299 on Dec 10, 2015

No good smell anymore! What´s been done? Where is the sandalsmell? The wonderful smell of sandalwood is gone! Why? I will no longer buy this soap. It´s used to be my favorite soap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »