The smell has been changed

Posted by 5401940622169940299 on Dec 10, 2015

No good smell anymore! What´s been done? Where is the sandalsmell? The wonderful smell of sandalwood is gone! Why? I will no longer buy this soap. It´s used to be my favorite soap.

PLASTIC ODOR!!

Posted by 5298791848307364227 on Dec 05, 2015

I love(d) this soap and have ordered quite a bit, keeping some and giving some away for gifts. I am completely disappointed in this product and WILL NOT order it again. The packaging is different. The soap is yellow and not brown and the only smell from this sandalwood advertised soap is PLASTIC. In the trash it went while I now look for a more reputable soap making company.

Not the same

Posted by 5541985995577714031 on Dec 01, 2015

I just re-ordered this soap and it is not the same as what I have been using for years. The color is a pale yellow and there is NO hint of Sandalwood fragrance. The package is different than what is pictured on this product page so I don't know if the soap is from a different company or if it is a different formula but I am very disappointed in the change.

Smells so stong!

Posted by 4895157020903714883 on Sep 16, 2015

This smells so strong and dry the skin. I didn't like it.

Way too trying

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 11, 2015

Soap seems to be useless for acne, too drying. I have great success with cream cleanser deep action from clean clear and skinoren azelaic acid. Cleared my acne, lightens my acne spot discoloration and lightens my dark eye circles!

will not buy again!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 11, 2015

This soap used to be probably the greatest one in the world when sold for 1 USD. Now it has only expensive packing, different colour and nasty scent at 2.21! I buy 6 USD soaps, this one is unfortunately not worth a penny any more

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1740174 on Feb 03, 2015

I was so hopeful for this soap and, unfortunately, I was disappointed. This soap broke my skin out horribly. I kept using it hoping it would get better and it only got worse.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Jan 26, 2014

Not bad

Way too strong of a smell

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

This soap is just way too strong - it smells like a mix of incense and grandma's perfume. I really wanted to like this, but after 2 days in the bathroom the smell spread through the whole house. Will never buy this scent again.

Dried out and irritated my facial skin.

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Nov 05, 2013

This was too drying on my facial skin and it caused an allergic reaction. I had to throw it away. It smelled good though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »